Harley Quinn GD S3 Trailer out now

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
oh yeah I found S1 and S2 on DVD earlier this month and just benged the hell out of them

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the Valentine's day special. It was ok. Bane got to be picked on again.

Hey, wasn't Aquaman different when he appeared before?

Also, wasn't Clayface pieces getting sentient done already with his hand? In season 2? They did it again then.

Also Brett Goldstein was really him!!! Didn't sound like him to me. They couldn't do his body hair right either.

I thought Cameo was a shapeshifting villainess. If it was, it should have been Jane Doe. But... It's an app for celebrities? So that was really Hippolyta?

IMG_20230215_210011.jpg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
That was bat shit insane and I loved it!!! it is now my fave Valentines movie
That truck dangling from Bane OMFG

wentwood

Citizen
As soon as I finish Cobra Kai I plan to swap out Netflix for HBO Max.

I want to get caught up on the DC shows and movies at some point.

Watching Titans Series III on DVD.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
It's been three eps that I've seen of the new season. Anyone else following it?

Nightwing wasn't animated 100% well enough, haha

I like Hargret. I like the Bouncing Boy death. I'm sad about Clayface.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Ok, I caught up with eps 4-6.

There's a genuine mystery going on!

The problem is they didn't see what the dead person died of. Would have a been a clue on how he died.

The obvious killer would be Harley so that rules her out. A double would mean Clayface, since they did have a falling out. Would love it if it was Jane Doe tho.

The new mentees of Ivy are cool but... Are they new52 revamps from the comics? Or just for the toon?

Superman TAS Volcana has been deaged. I don't even know if she jumped to the comics.

Tefe from Animal Man is a surprise. I've only ever known her from Children's Crusade from Vertigo. And she's trans male now?

The Terra I know is Terra Markov from Teen Titans. This new lady looks like an Amazon or something. New character?

Top Bottom