Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Those fools released Bidoof from his shackles?! All is lost, the true god of the pokemon world is free.
tumblr_mfzgbhR5jA1qzcyk7o1_500.png

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Glitch

Citizen
I got Zarude in Pokemon Go, sent him to Home and found I can't send him to Sword.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well hopefully your signed up for the newsletter. The movie "Dada" Zarude and Shiny Celebi codes are being sent out.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Got the Zarude and Celebi codes. Which is odd because I haven't gotten any other distribution codes in a while.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I got Zarude in Pokemon Go, sent him to Home and found I can't send him to Sword.

Okay, I finally found something. Apparently, you can't transfer the Go Zarude from Go to SWSH, unless you already have a Zarude in your SWSH game. This seems to be the case for ANY mythical.
www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/q1a2gu/so_apparently_they_wont_let_you_transfer_zarude/

This is INCREDIBLY dumb...but, yeah. If you can get a different Zarude into your game, you should be able to transfer the one you already have. There's a workaround in the Reddit link above, too, but it involves a second phone and...you shouldn't have to do this. This is just dumb.

Last edited:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Gotta give them legal reason to obtain your email adress for them to Spam your mailbox with Pokemon Center merch and everything Pokemon under the sun.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Anticipating the codes and remembering the trouble I had last time, I changed my e-mail on record with the newsletter. Got the codes yesterday, added them to my copy of Sword today. Yay!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
No code for me. Guess I didn't click the right thing? Meh. I honestly forgot I even got regular Zarude last time around, jumping through hoops (and signing up for spam) to get another one with a scarf that's just gonna be boxed and forgotten isn't worth the effort.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got the new pikachu in PGO. It's based off of the new movie on Netflix.

1634089245460.png

I recently took the family to a local park where there are three pokestops right on top of each other, and I popped up 3 lures on them and let the wife just go nuts catching some pokemon. She got a lot, which is great, as she doesn't get a chance to play that often.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Eh, cool teaser but I was kinda hoping to have something a little more concrete by the end.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Slightly better than an hours long video for a small tease of a regional variant. Very, Very slightly. Both are wastes of time.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I honestly thought the new pokemon would dig the trainer out of the snow, and we'd get a super close-up shot of whatever it is they're teasing...but nope. Kind of annoying, really. Still, it's at least a creative marketing video.

Also, here's a depressing thought about Legends Arceus. The Hisui region is the Sinnoh region only a few hundred years in the past, right? I guess that means something happened to make all these new Pokemon extinct by the time DPPt happens. Or Arceus took them all away on a Ark or something by the end of the game. Kind of obvious, but it didn't occur to me until now.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I was actually hoping that I could skip Legends Arceus, but now I find out about the new Pokémon and regional variants...

They never make things easier, do they?

Top Bottom