Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
you know, cooking is a fun game mechanic but sooner or later they're going to have to explain where this meat comes from...

They HAVE explained where the meat comes from.

The PokeDex has NEVER been shy about being nightmare fuel.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
abq6n450kge81.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
They HAVE explained where the meat comes from.

The PokeDex has NEVER been shy about being nightmare fuel.

Yeah, lots of nightmare fuel for a "kids game." The lucky pokemon are the ones who pget stiffed into a ball and forced into dog-fights for the profit of a 10-year-old. The others get eaten.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
BTW. On one of my save files... I have lots of Kitties, on the other sever Crocs. Need help transfering duck to one or both saves if anyone needs starters.

Caldwin

Citizen
I haven't even touched breeding yet. I'll probably be looking for starters later though.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Egg/breeding moves are SO MUCH easier now, my god.

Two pokes, one with an open move slot, one with the move you want the first to learn, and have the first hold a mirror herb, then take both into a picnic together.

Gender and egg group don't even matter. I gave my male Skeledirge slack off from a male Slaking. It's so easy.

Caldwin

Citizen
Shadewing: Yeah, I've seen Bugs Bunny disguises that were more convincing. I guess at least GF allows you to lampshade it.

M. Virion: I'll definitely get into it at some point. I always do. Just right now I'm more occupied with the gyms and titans. Even holding off on the Starfall quests for now.

Caldwin

Citizen
Okay, I'm sure the game probably told me this, but I'm drawing a blank. The more gyms you do, the higher levels Pokemon will be obedient. The more titans you take down, the more kinds of transportation you can do with your bike-lizard. What is my motivation for doing Starfall Street?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Okay, I'm sure the game probably told me this, but I'm drawing a blank. The more gyms you do, the higher levels Pokemon will be obedient. The more titans you take down, the more kinds of transportation you can do with your bike-lizard. What is my motivation for doing Starfall Street?
At least with one area I came across, they were blocking the only way forward. Plus the Star battles are different and fun.

I hope everyone is going back to school sometimes and catching up on classes and talking to the teachers. There's items to get and drama to unfold.

Thanks for the breeding info! Tried one picnic with egg boosting power, but no egg. Got tired of waiting, lol.

Caldwin

Citizen
Went to the tower right outside Porto Marinada and got a Ditto(they disguise themselves as other pokemon). Had a picnic with an Egg Boosting sandwich. Went AFK for half an hour. Came back to find 10 eggs:

Rolycoly
Sprigatito x2
Glimmet x5
Dreepy x2

Now to see how the trade system on this game works.

--
Also captured a Wiglet. Game didn't allow me to call it Dildo.
😡

Caldwin

Citizen
Thanks to some battles with my "Rival" I've seen the final form of Quaxly. I have got to get me one of those.

So if anyone has a spare Quaxly (and can tell me how to trade with a specific person), I have a lvl. one Sprigatito just waiting to be trained however you deem fit.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I can say this generations Starter final evo's have finally made a set that leaves me meh all around.

That said as I was talking with my friend last night I had the thought that it felt like Rowlett and Grookey should have been in each others generations. I mean with the Hawaiian theming of Sun and Moon and the UK theme of Sword and Shield you would think of the burly drummer ape would fit in with S/M and the Robin Hood archer bird would be more at home in the UK setting.

Shadewing

Citizen
I feel they are a mixed bag; I like Sprig's first two forms, not sure on the last. I like Quax's First and Last forms, but don't care for the middle; and Coco's first two forms are a bit derp imo, but also I feel their final form is the most badass looking of the three.

Top Bottom