Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to find some pokestops. At the moment I don't have any balls,

Phrasing, dude, phrasing!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am constantly having to discard pokeballs. I have plenty of greatballs(around 450 or so), but my inventory space keeps filling up too fast.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I need to remember to charge my Pokeball Plus. But ya the auto ball devices will burn through your pokeball in no time.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It connects to your app and basically just flashes when a pokemon is in range and gives you a one chance catch or miss. Can also auto spin poke stops for you. The PokeBall Plus also acts as a Switch controller with very limited function, basically only useable with the Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee games. Though both the Let's Go games and Sword and Shield can download a Pokemon into the ball that will speak up from time to time and the more you walk with them will gain them Exp for them in their home game.

But you can get non Nintendo/Pokemon offbrand devices that function just the same as far as catching and spinning Pokestops.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It connects to your app and basically just flashes when a pokemon is in range and gives you a one chance catch or miss. Can also auto spin poke stops for you. The PokeBall Plus also acts as a Switch controller with very limited function, basically only useable with the Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee games. Though both the Let's Go games and Sword and Shield can download a Pokemon into the ball that will speak up from time to time and the more you walk with them will gain them Exp for them in their home game.

But you can get non Nintendo/Pokemon offbrand devices that function just the same as far as catching and spinning Pokestops.

Wow! That sounds neat!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
i was able to go away from game earlier during the Skitty event and catch a shiny using it

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
they will set you back a pretty penny, like over a voyager to a leader class in price

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
The newest episode of Pokemon Evolutions just came out.
Interesting that they decided to go with the Ultra Moon version of this. Personally, I always feel like Solgaleo goes better with Lillie's personality change, but Dawn Wings Necrozma is a more threatening "villain".

Glitch

Citizen
I'd really appreciate BDSP if they allowed imports of these dressed Pokemon from Go.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Have a quick question. Anyone know if the BD/SP double pack is literally just the two games stuffed in a box with the dual pack bonuses? My younger daughter is getting her own Switch for Christmas, so we were going to get each of them their own game. I know there are two separate codes for the bonus poke balls, and I'm sure they'll fight over who gets which keychain charm(s). Just wanted to figure out if the games themselves can cleanly be split up between them.

Paladin

Citizen

so while Brilliant Shining is stuck with HM moves due to being a Gen 4 remake it looks like they streamlined things a bit so you can select moves from the Poketch app thing. Interesting.

and Legends Arceus sure seems to take a lot from BOTW...

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Like we have to waste move slots on our team again HM’s? If they could find a way to do away with them in the Let’s Go games they could of found a way around them in this.

Top Bottom