Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Glitch

Citizen
Just popped in for no reason then to ruin peoples good fun with the latest games to say, I'll wait for Legends Arceus and Nintendo should have given Sword and Shield players something like a update allowing for more Pokemon in the game.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just started Shining Pearl. I never played the originals, so please no spoilers. So far it's pretty good. It feels like a bit of a throwback to when I was playing OR/AS and X/Y with some of the functions. If anyone's been keeping up with me and my fire starter ways, it should be no surprise I chose Chimchar (nicknamed Burning Ape).

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I'm...honestly wondering if we're going to get a remake of Platinum next year, anyway. From everything I've heard, these games are staying VERY close to the original versions of these games. Some things from Platinum just aren't in here, even just story expansions from those games. They've never done a third version for a remake before...but there's a first time for everything.

Glitch

Citizen
Everything I've read points to them being a port of the originals which is very disappointing given what we got of alternate worlds in ORAS Delta episode and the wormhole lore explored in SuMo and USuMo. It was hinted that Distortion World was linked to the Ultra wormholes and could have been used by Rainbow rocket.
Seems Nintendo had no confidence in these games and while some may point to HeartGold and SoulSilver not being a massive departure from the originals there was a precedent.

Caldwin

Citizen
I guess I just don't know what I'm missing since I never played the originals. But before even getting to the second gym, I already got (in game) Mew, Jirachi and Manaphy. So far I'm enjoying it.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
I guess I just don't know what I'm missing since I never played the originals. But before even getting to the second gym, I already got (in game) Mew, Jirachi and Manaphy. So far I'm enjoying it.

People forget that you are the target audience with this.. Not them.

Caldwin

Citizen
Is it bad, I could just stay here doing underground stuff and just forget there even is a main game I should be doing.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Happened to me today turned it on this morning and got to the first introduction to the Underground and spent 5 hours down there.

Glitch

Citizen
A month ago I got three shiny Duskulls and a Alolan Marowak, this week I got a shiny Weedle and Bidoof and today so far four shiny Shinx's in Pokemon Go.
Awesome sauce.

Paladin

Citizen
found my first Brilliant Diamond Shiny! IN THE GREAT MARSH.

little bastard nearly gave me a heart attack.

Attachments

• BDlb.jpg
    BDlb.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 47

Caldwin

Citizen
Congrats! Haven't gotten a shiny in Shiny Pearl yet, but I won't worry too much until post game. Right now I'm just working on building up my current team.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Anyone around here still bothering with Pokémon HOME? Apparently, there's a new update for the mobile app. Tried to install it on my phone, but things have gone screwy on me. Now the text is in Japanese. Contacted support about it, but given their track record, I'm not optimistic.

Caldwin

Citizen
I recently used it to use Go to help fill out my live-dex. Don't know why yors is in Japanese, but see if this helps...

2716449B-06D6-44E1-9910-95B74141041C.png

Bottom middle button with three lines on it.

FB0B9C03-C63A-4D6C-8DA1-60690F165DD1.png

Options. Writing may be in Japanese, but the 'cog' icon should be the same.

D85A4081-412D-41CD-A780-6B935C8D68BE.png

Application menu on the far left and Languages is third from the bottom.

Top Bottom