Citizen
df6txdg-16ee8024-be4d-4207-8377-4d0ff950c9f9.png

Pic Link

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
32:09 This shot is a modern Renaissance painting. The look on Pipp's face as she wants her phone back, and the look on the queen's face as she can hear what Pipp's thinking. This is the kind of thing that was easy to miss before more G5 content came out. I never would have guessed I'd like Phone Pony so much but she's just too cute.

Someone screencapped it.

2708563.png

This shot is a masterpiece.

Kids are not going to understand why this shot is so funny because they don't see themselves when they're making this face. This is exactly the face kids make when they want something but are trying not to say anything. Pipp wants her phone back so bad. She's trying not to say anything, and she's trying not to write it all over her face, but she's thinking it so loudly her mother can hear it. Pipp is in frozen torment until I hit that play button again.

It lasts less than a second, too. It's very easy to miss if you're not pausing constantly to write a play by play. They didn't call any attention to it. It's just something they threw in there because it's real.

blueskyscribe

Citizen
Another good moment is when Pipp is "explaining" that only royal pegasi can fly and she gets a phone call. The "bzzz, bzzz" of the phone, like, makes her judder down the hall a little bit. The red carpet and the guards playing royal trumpet riffs on cell phones were also great visual jokes.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is why I rewatch the movie. Pipp got a lot more good moments than we tended to notice the first time around.

Top Bottom