Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
...I really want that figure.... but not sure I want to pay Titan prices for it...

Its up to you, he is pretty neat, thou mine has gone through a bit of a upgrade, mostly filling out the hallow gaps, while they say he is the correct height to Star Convoy, I wasn't to happy on that, so I got a upgrade that boosts his height a bit, so that he has longer legs at the top and looks much better in my eyes, I plan to do similar to my SG Magnus figures, just not a fan of the weird look that he has in robot mode, fully armoured!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
One of the figures will be Devcon, and the four-pack will be the only way that you can get him.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Odds are good that I'll purchase said four-pack when it comes. Odds are also good that I will be happy with that purchase, and get it for things other than the prerequisite Bumblebee.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It’s going to be a “Battle Mask” Bumblebee, the colors of the first 4 pack, mold of the 2nd (VW bug) with a new toy accurate head.

And I’ll TOTALLY end up buying it!
Give it the existing Goldbug head instead and that could pass for a decent Marvel Goldbug.

The Phazer

Citizen
I still would have hoped for an "Aqua Mission Bumblebee" that is definitely not Glyph, no sir. But that would probably rule out Lazorbeak from Terrorsaur for too much blue?

Then I assume Barrage from the forthcoming Legacy Bombshell, and one of G2 Wildrider, toy head Tarantulas or Snare (from Needlenose)?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If it's not Glyph and/or Tapout, I would hope for Red Bumblebee with the VW mold. Also, wasn't a Packrat and Fractyl supposed to be in the works? Could they be in a 4-pack?

The Phazer

Citizen
Could be. Though I'd say the toy most likely to be in that four pack is Barrage, and Fractyl might be a bit too close colours wise to him.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Why are we discussing Buzzworthy Bumblebee in the Selects thread again? :)

Well, in all fairness, there's a lot of similarity between Selects, Buzzworthy, Speedia 500, and whatever Amazon does next. Sure, they are all separate lines with varying levels of exclusivity, but they all fall under the category of "toys we want to see released but aren't considered a good fit for the main retail lines". Any discussion of one line kind of necessarily has to account for the others.

Top Bottom