Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

Kaon

Gen Selects Galvation was spotted at retail in Hong Kong: https://www.facebook.com/groups/20406529147/posts/10161250240244148/

Generations Selects Galvatron.jpg

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
since this is the selects thread, this seems the best place to post. if youre having stabilization issues with piranacon standing up straight, just move the seacons around into different limb positions and he stands fine. at least mine does anyway. i watched a lot of videos and no one thought to switch them around and kept using the "official" combination

i dont know how i have mine set up, and its currently put away so i cant take a pic, but i did this and he stands up straight no problem. he can even hold his weapons out without the arm drooping

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
He's also Kingdom, but my Tricranius arrived yesterday. Pretty cool looking. The magenta effects are much more vibrant than the teal ones, which are cloudier. Still, nice to have extra stuff. Tricranius himself looks great, though I haven't applied him to anyone yet as accessories. I did unfortunately get a copy with two identical horns, but it's not as noticable compared to Ractonite.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got my blast effects/Bone Dino toy in this week! I am looking forward to adding them into my collection!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm still in awe that Generations Selects got us a matching set of all three Powerdashers in a short amount of time. In the older CHUG days it would have taken years to get all three, and one of them would have been a BotCon exclusive, and the aesthetic/gimmick would have changed halfway through so you still didn't end up with a matching set at the end of it.

Generations Selects has been a game changer.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I still wish for a Selects Primus redecoed from Commander class Rodimus Prime.
I'm digging the idea of a Rodimus Unicronus from SS86 Hot Rod. After seeing Nemesis Primal, and the end of WFC Kingdom on Netflix, I was inspired to the idea of reformatted leaders as the Heralds/Horsemen of Unicron:
Nemesis Prime
Galvatron
Nemesis Primal
Rodicronus.

Problem is that the PotP toy went super expensive, and Nemesis Primal is relegated to a Target exclusive that Hasbro Pulse STILL hasn't stepped up in offering.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm digging the idea of a Rodimus Unicronus from SS86 Hot Rod. After seeing Nemesis Primal, and the end of WFC Kingdom on Netflix, I was inspired to the idea of reformatted leaders as the Heralds/Horsemen of Unicron:
Nemesis Prime
Galvatron
Nemesis Primal
Rodicronus.

Problem is that the PotP toy went super expensive, and Nemesis Primal is relegated to a Target exclusive that Hasbro Pulse STILL hasn't stepped up in offering.
Hmm good idea

Glitch

Citizen
We've still got Clampdown, black Sunstreaker, Packrat, Core Seekers set (Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm, Sunstorm, Hotlink and Red Wing) and G2 Dinobots to go.

Kidding. Maybe.

Bass X0

Citizen
I'd be happy for a repaint of Earthrise Sunstreaker as Shattered Glass Sunstreaker to double as Alternators Dead End.

Cradok

Citizen
He's also Kingdom, but my Tricranius arrived yesterday. Pretty cool looking. The magenta effects are much more vibrant than the teal ones, which are cloudier. Still, nice to have extra stuff. Tricranius himself looks great, though I haven't applied him to anyone yet as accessories. I did unfortunately get a copy with two identical horns, but it's not as noticable compared to Ractonite.

Wait, are his frill horns supposed to be different?

Bass X0

Citizen
Should Studio Series and Cyberverse molds be eligible for being Selects toys? Its only been Generations so far.

I could go for some G1, G2, Machine Wars, Beast Wars/Machines, RiD'01 and Unicron Trilogy characters being remolded from Studio Series and Cyberverse toys.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Should Studio Series and Cyberverse molds be eligible for being Selects toys? Its only been Generations so far.

I could go for some G1, G2, Machine Wars, Beast Wars/Machines, RiD'01 and Unicron Trilogy characters being remolded from Studio Series and Cyberverse toys.
Besides new heads, Selects doesn't do remolds.

Well, Takara did, but their Selects line is over.

Also, Studio Series is Generations.

Top Bottom