Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Shadewing

Citizen
I know this is about voyager sized, but I feel not mentioning Jet Mode Shatter is doing her dirty.

maxresdefault.jpg

She is amazingly sleek, and next to no kibble in jet mode.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Been carrying around eject to play with while out and about, and have started to wonder if he can be produced separately from Blaster

Would love a version of this mold in opaque plastic, and would prefer to get another selects cassette box instead of having to wait for more Blaster repaints
(That said I'll probably still buy the eventual Twincast to get Flip Sides or whoever they decide to give him)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really hope so. This mold in opaque plastic is a must, and that does open the door for the redecos.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
We haven't had a lot of good jets at any size.

I think part of the problem, tends to be that they are restricted to how the character looks, one of the best deluxe figures I can think of, is 2010 Hunt the Decepticons: Terradive, it cleans up very well in both modes with no kibble hanging off the body aside from the part that can hold his weapon in jetmode

Dake

Citizen
Yeah - it's tough when they have that limitation (without a MP budget). Some of the best jetformers are those that didn't need to adhere to any specific requirements - Terradive, Movie Thrust and Ramjet, figures like that... but they're also not Voyagers I guess.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I think possibily the last really good voyager jet would be Classics Jetfire, then again, I think there possibily TFP voyager Starscream, thou I never handled that mold as I picked the FE deluxe over the voyager, of course, there is TFP Go Jet from the Samuari team, but those are dating back over ten years now

Echowarrior

Citizen
Man, Classics Jetfire looks great in alt-mode, and standing perfectly still in a neutral pose, but don't try to do anything with it since the articulation is such a letdown. Even for that time.

Oh, I think I forgot about RtS Lugnut. That made a great aircraft and a decent robot, back when I had it!
RtS Lugnut had a really impressive wingspan. Just saying.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
God we need a new Lugnut. That RTS one was absolutely beautiful, but I need to see him in Legacy.

I really love the Gen Selects Cyclonus. I just need the kingdom joint tolerances on that color scheme. He's just gorgeous.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I took the Gen Selects Cyclonus plunge, and I think I'm going to need about a gallon of floor polish to tighten his joints. It's really a shame because he looks so good in that toy deco.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I think the only loose joints on mine were the shoulder rotation joints. Everything else was nice and solid.

Top Bottom