G4 Returns this November...They better like my game!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I have no idea how many people remember or care about G4, the old cable channel that focused on video games from the mid-2000s. But, it's coming back November 16 this year.

I'm not even sure if my cable package will carry it or not. Still, I have a lot of fond memories of the channel. Adam and Morgan on X-Play. Kevin and Olivia Munn on Attack of the Show, the internet curation show. Special Agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve, the machinema specials featuring Splinter Cell. Cinematech, where they showed off cutscenes. Code Monkeys (mostly for the theme song, but with a unique animation style). Electric Playground, the OTHER review show. Game Makers, the documentary show that you might remember from a episode being on the Mega Man Anniversary Collection. Filter, the countdown show. Kaiju Big Battel, the kaiju-meets-luchador show. Brainiac Science Abuse (imagine a British MythBusters).

It's probably just going to fail all over again, but I'd be willing to give it a chance.

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I thought it was already back?

Weren't they getting guys like Xavier Woods and Jirard the Completionist to be a part of it?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It was YouTube only for the moment. This seems to be going back to it's TV roots fully. Could be what Scott the Woz was getting into too.

Top Bottom