G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
The real winners are the TFs that never played the game cant have a win loss count if you never been in any medium

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hate is hate.
We need to love each other.
That’s all I was trying to say.

You like 2pac? I didn’t mean to offend.
I do like 2pac. :)

I see where you're going with it. Let's just try to use shorter video clips in the future if you're trying to use it as a reply to someone. Also, even just a quote with the video saying "Hate is Hate" or "Haters gonna Hate" would be helpful to understand the tie-in.

Just trying to keep things orderly around here. :geek:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I do like 2pac. :)

I see where you're going with it. Let's just try to use shorter video clips in the future if you're trying to use it as a reply to someone. Also, even just a quote with the video saying "Hate is Hate" or "Haters gonna Hate" would be helpful to understand the tie-in.

Just trying to keep things orderly around here. :geek:

Thank You Gizmoboy! I see you are a 2pac fanboy. I will call you friend.(y)

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
On a side note, some of us greymuzzles old folk prefer not to bother with videos, so they don't add any context for us other than the name of the video and whatever the thumbnail is. It does make me wonder if two people could have a conversation entirely using youtube videos the way some furries do with stickers, but that's probably a thought for another thread.

llewelyn_sticker04.png
llewelyn stickers7.png

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
On a side note, some of us greymuzzles old folk prefer not to bother with videos, so they don't add any context for us other than the name of the video and whatever the thumbnail is. It does make me wonder if two people could have a conversation entirely using youtube videos the way some furries do with stickers, but that's probably a thought for another thread.

View attachment 12429View attachment 12427

Good point.

To me a picture is worth a thousand words, a video even more so because it includes action.

YouTube, Universal, Hasbro, or someone has taken down a lot if not most of the short clips that I liked:

I’ll do my best to find clips short like this one.🙂

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
How long ago was Siege again?
I forgot about that. I thought he was too big for the CGI cartoon to do him justice. The cartoon was too dark. It was hard to tell what was going on. I had the same experience watching Batman vs.Superman.

I was hoping more for something in the spirit of the G1 cartoon and G1 Marvel comic book series, perhaps even the Dreamwave comics where they made him massive (ie. far larger than the gestalts).

4B322E7B-C70A-4EA3-B8C7-137B5AD35181.jpeg

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I like what they did here:

Though I’m nostalgic for his G1 form, the spirit of G1 Omega Supreme is here (eg. his size, mass, power, dominance, firepower, strength, etc.)

I like how they made him into the Ark and also a space bridge. G1 Omega Supreme’s base mode lends itself to being a platform for a space bridge. Him being the Ark means he has access to Teletraan One, but he probably could connect remotely to Teletraan in the G1 cartoon and G1 Marvel comic, since he was created by Grapple to guard the Ark.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I would love to see a animated Omega toy made offically, thou I expect if Hasbro were to do that, they would likely take the current Ark from Kingdom and pretty much reskin it, same transformation mostly but the physical appear would be that of Omega from animated

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Making G1 Omega Supreme into the Ark would solve a lot of problems. I’ve heard a few fans complain about Transformers that are parts formers. Also, it’s hard for some to suspend their disbelief that Omega can go from a rocket to a Giant Robot, and vice versa. They can’t accept the mass-shifting and pocket dimension concepts. And as a bonus, we could get more episodes with G1 Omega Supreme in them because he will be a constant presence as the Autobot’s main base of operations. Finally I’ve always had difficulty wrapping my head around how the Autobots are able to pile into Omega’s Rocket in the upright position and then be fine and totally horizontal inside. I’m willing to suspend my disbelief but not all adult fans can.

But, regardless, this will always be my favorite:

G1 OMEGA SUPREME!

Top Bottom