G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've probably said it once (or maybe I've mused about it) but I would 100% be here for a Transformers line that basically shrinks everything down a size class.
I wouldn't want that specific scenario, but I do enjoy collecting both the "standard" sized figures (the scale of which has been pleasing well maintained for the last few lines) and the wonderfully teeny Core class. I would quite happily buy more Legends of Cybertron sized toys for characters that need to be a bit smaller than a full on Core figure.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I wouldn't want that specific scenario, but I do enjoy collecting both the "standard" sized figures (the scale of which has been pleasing well maintained for the last few lines) and the wonderfully teeny Core class. I would quite happily buy more Legends of Cybertron sized toys for characters that need to be a bit smaller than a full on Core figure.

The best toys are pocket-size so you can take them with you wherever you go, and take them out and play with them at school or at work.

Also, you can take them to bed.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is this the setup to a Nexus Prime joke?
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And what happened to them?

I suspect those would be worth a lot of money today.

Sadly the grand majority of my Transformers and Gobots were sold at a garage sale while I was off at college. The micromasters seemed to have been missed, so I still have my original Countdown and Skystalker. but the bases themselves are gone. I've pieced together most of the rocket base from various sales, but am still missing a few of the accessories

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
The biggest reason why people say they never collected Transformers was because they were too expensive.

So they went with G.I. Joe or Masters of the Universe because they could get three, four or five of those action figures for the price of one Transformer.

If you shrink those Transformers figures to 2 or 3 inches, you can lower the price point and bring in more kids. Also, you’d be able to make play sets, bases, battle stations, combiners, cities, etc. You can make Transformers more profitable by increasing the volume.

That would also increase the play value by making them smaller. They could fit in your hand, making them easier to manipulate.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
joes and he-mans don't need as many moving parts. tbh the ideal size class for tfs are deluxe and Prime Wars legends, imo; anything smaller needs to be simplified to avoid breaking, and anything bigger just feels clunky imo

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
How do you play with toys when you're asleep?

I hold it in my hand or lay it on my stomach.

I used to do that with my G1 Omega Supreme but he was too big, so he had a lot of dust on him that made me cough and sneeze.

Also, he had sharp edges like his wings that would scratch me.

That’s why it would be nice to have a small Transformer that could fit in my hand. It would serve as sort of like a stress ball or some people play with their keys or loose change to help them to think.

Thomas Edison used to play with his ball bearing to stimulate creative ideas and thinking.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That’s why it would be nice to have a small Transformer that could fit in my hand. It would serve as sort of like a stress ball or some people play with their keys or loose change to help them to think.
You're acting like those don't exist when there are LOTS of tiny Transformers toys available at retail stores right now!

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I was really disturbed by thoughts of what was going to happen to those two beautiful women on the boat at the beginning of this clip:

I was scared what those pirates were going to do to those bikini girls when their leader told them, “I’ll be taking your boat and the witches too. “ What would have happened to them if the Autobots hadn’t shown up in time to save them?

My mind went to some dark places.

And how did they make them look so sexy in a kid’s cartoon? I was very aroused by them. They looked so good.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I hold it in my hand or lay it on my stomach.

I used to do that with my G1 Omega Supreme but he was too big, so he had a lot of dust on him that made me cough and sneeze.

Also, he had sharp edges like his wings that would scratch me.

Thomas Edison used to play with his ball bearing to stimulate creative ideas and thinking.
i mean look fam i'm autistic and i'll admit i do use transformers (among other objects) as fidget objects but like

not when i'm in bed and sleeping

because, you know, i'm sleeping

Top Bottom