Generation 5

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Whatever happens, I'm going to have to make a unicorn version of Static.

*whimper*

*sigh*
Fine, I'll make it a descendent!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You know the office pranks that are going to ensue if Static grows a horn, right?

Caldwin

Citizen
Different generation, different Static. Heck, if it's actually a descendent of Static instead of a G5 version of the same character, I may just make it a female Static.

*plans murder*

Caldwin

Citizen
Tyc3lwI.jpg

Toys I have so far. I haven't seen any basics yet. I'm sure at some point they'll do basics. I mean, they always do basics...right? RIGHT?

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I'll admit, the trailer for the movie gave me some Dreamwork's Trolls movies vibes. Not necessarily a bad thing (I think those movies are...okay at least), and I'm not sure if it's the type of humor or the editing or what, but...just similar vibes, for some reason.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm trying not to judge it too much either way because animated movie trailers are historically horrible. All I know is I'm not seeing any obvious red flags.

Caldwin

Citizen
63dK2gO.jpg

These things come with a bunch of accessories. And they're too damn cute. They should not be allowed to make things this cute!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I keep saying it but I have to say it again. This looks so cute. It is so unfair that this is straight to Netflix while the G4 movie got a theatrical release.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
How popular do you think G5 will be? Is there a chance it could be as popular as G4?
I really doubt it. I'm sure it'll have fans, but I doubt we'll see the boom G4 did. Mainly because thanks to that show, it's not really a novelty for 'guys to like girl things' and vice versa anymore. Something I'm sure helped lead to the overwhelming explosion of popularity for G4.

And let's face it. G4 was only really popular up till about Season 4. After that people began to drop off. I mean it's not uncommon to hear someone say they dropped the show after a particular season.

Top Bottom