Food Thread - Post pictures of Food

Darth_Prime

Citizen
*looks at refrigerated deli sandwiches*

CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!
102D3BE5-72EC-4FFF-AF8B-C5B50D354227.jpeg

There was also this pinahca that my wife wanted. Guess we are some hardcore carnivores this week. Lol

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Tri tip is perfect for a small family. Takes an hour ish at 225 and taste amazing. Just gotta make sure you slice against the grain, but know that the grain usually changes about half way through. It’s weird but taste great.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Had some time off with TMM, so made a 3+ hour trip to Mitsuwa market in NJ. Got lots of goodies, but here's a new one we tried.
Screenshot_20220526-214245_Chrome~2.jpg
Sorry about potato quality, grabbed an internet pic b/c the actual bottle didn't last long. To me, it tasted like a Dr. Pepper done right (note: I am not big on Dr. P). Cola with hints of spices and slight citrus, very layered, smooth, and warm. SO good.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Had some time off with TMM, so made a 3+ hour trip to Mitsuwa market in NJ. Got lots of goodies, but here's a new one we tried.
View attachment 6456
Sorry about potato quality, grabbed an internet pic b/c the actual bottle didn't last long. To me, it tasted like a Dr. Pepper done right (note: I am not big on Dr. P). Cola with hints of spices and slight citrus, very layered, smooth, and warm. SO good.
I've had that too. I think they do a new one every year or something?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20220529_113334~3.jpg
Tried making this Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Custard Cake. Not sure what I did wrong, but the custard was too runny. Even after sitting overnight in the fridge, it was leaking. Soaked up the extra liquid with a paper towel. It's still edible, but not great. Not enough lemon flavor and a bit mushy from the custard. The slight crunch from the poppy seeds are nice. Oh well. Blueberry, lemon, and poppy is a combination that feels like it should be amazing, just gotta find the right recipe.

Top Bottom