Fnu Draw Thread (Drawversary 2022)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hey, don't sell yourself short. There was the time you...uh, no, that was a total cluster buck. But there was the one very impressive time you blasted...nope, bad example. That just pissed him off. Well there was that one time you totally...no, no, no. That doesn't really count for so many reasons.

What DO you do here?
Annoy me, mostly.

"You know you love me."
a16.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Woah now! You're like a brother to me. I'd do anything for you. But love? That's a mighty strong word. I mean, what is love, really?

What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The comic never got this far but since the IC thread just got to this point I feel like revealing what my plans were, since I actually had plans this far ahead.

I was planning to skip the luncheon even though it's a good scene. I was planning to relocate the current scene immediately after the cucarocka debacle, and I mean immediately. The situation finally calms down and then immediately...

tEF8Add.jpg

Cue a very long flashback.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I absolutely adore Maple's last appearance in the comic being her in one of Brusselsprout's vines -seemingly mid-toss, about to be shot out of the story at high warp.

it's what she gets for being immune to wasps I guess. lol

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am planning on doing it every time. It's morally obligatory if I'm going to draw G5 style.

2956608.gif

Look at them go.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am thankful for that. He passed the one-year mark last month, which was not exactly highly probable. We can't say we're not accomplishing anything.

But it would have been nice to have Thanksgiving with his side of the family. They'd love to see him, and I'd love to see them.

Top Bottom