Fnu Draw Thread (Drawversary 2022)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hope so.

I always spent holidays with my mother's side of the family, because we all lived fairly close together, while my dad's side of the family is far away. But the family broke up and those traditions crumbled. These days I've become way closer (still not geographically, though) to my dad's side of the family. It would be great to spend some holidays with them while we still can. They're cool, and they love me now.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
2023 Florida Flood.png

Even though my neighborhood is fine, this was too significant not to commemorate.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My goal this week was just to figure out a workflow for drawing G5 style heads quickly. Then on Tuesday morning I woke up with no electricity. Then when that came back I still had no internet, and no phone. So I had to drive around until I could find a signal and get Comcast's attention. They couldn't fix it remotely, so they had to send a technician Wednesday afternoon. He fixed it. Yay. Then today it rained and the internet was down again. *sigh*

2023 7 20.png

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Sadly, the temperature is probably the reason for the power outage. Components likely melted and the rain would have cracked anything overheated.

On the image, I'm liking the contrast on the gear. In the back, is that a 5 1/4 floppy drive?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Last week it was my internet. A few days ago my fridge broke. It took until today to get a repairman. Window was all day. I ended up being the last stop of the day. So I doodled while I waited.

And then he couldn't fix it. He can, but he has to order the part. So I will have a working fridge again next Friday.

G5 Why V2.png

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Last week the part arrived one day late. So my appointment had to be bumped by one week. Another whole week of my refrigerator sounding like a giant blender full of bowling balls.

my poor ears.png

But the fridge did finally get fixed yesterday. It's quiet again.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Congrats on finally having a quiet refrigerator. Hopefully you can get some sleep now.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
So I finally caught up with Netflix MLP, jumping back here (was afraid of running into spoilers). Nice improvement on the art! I hadn't realized from your avatar on the improvements. I like how you're making the art style your own now.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
your wips are better than anything I've ever considered finished... whatever you're seeing man, it's lost on me I think you're fantastic

Top Bottom