Council of Elders
Citizen
deu3yjz-ac31dbca-c70e-4e93-9037-e942c9e2415b.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The restoration project has reminded me how much I've always regretted skipping some things in the comic adaptation. I just got sick of it halfway through and started skipping ahead, and towards the end I got sick of it again and started skipping ahead again. My reasons for certain things still make sense to me. But I do regret it.

Season 2 unlikely savior.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not the next panel, but the next panel I've made any progress on.

Night Cap returns.jpg

I haven't gotten that rusty. I want any missing scenes to look like the surrounding comic, so I'm deliberately using my cruddiest pencil with broken lead that keeps falling out.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was going to get back into this but then I lost another 5 pounds and the rest of my energy.

I've doodled a couple times. I miss it. When I get my life back I am never going to stop drawing again.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can't really afford to eat colossal breakfasts anymore so at least it's not mysterious.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And here's something I never finished in the first place before the weekly updates stopped. Most of it was done in 2020. I know I showed part of it at the time. While I was waiting during chemo yesterday I sketched a couple pieces and threw them in there.

we_are_leaving_now_by_dsb_71013_df4jl1e-fullview.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had big ideas before my energy level dropped down to nothing.

I want to get back into it. My weight is recovering for seemingly no reason and I'm feeling good.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Hey, don't sell yourself short. There was the time you...uh, no, that was a total cluster buck. But there was the one very impressive time you blasted...nope, bad example. That just pissed him off. Well there was that one time you totally...no, no, no. That doesn't really count for so many reasons.

What DO you do here?

Shadewing

Citizen
Hey, don't sell yourself short. There was the time you...uh, no, that was a total cluster buck. But there was the one very impressive time you blasted...nope, bad example. That just pissed him off. Well there was that one time you totally...no, no, no. That doesn't really count for so many reasons.

What DO you do here?
Annoy me, mostly.

Top Bottom