2D/3D art FanComic. DoubleClutch: Pilot for hire. The entire saga.

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
Interesting to note. Of the Convertors there were only little bio's for the characters (if at all) ROBAT's Bio says he is actually NOT an Avarian, but that he crashed on the planet and they rebuilt him into his bat form.
TO3pg11.jpgTO3pg12.jpgTO3pg13.jpgTO3pg14.jpgTO3pg15.jpgTO3pg16.jpg

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
TO4pg06.jpgTO4pg07.jpgTO4pg08.jpgTO4pg09.jpgTO4pg10.jpgTO4pg11.jpgTO4pg12.jpg
AND that is IT for now! All reposted! I am currently Working on both Part 5 & 6 so check back in a week or so and One of them will be up.
I DO wonder if anyone is reading these little foot notes or are they just scrolling through the images either way I hope it is of some enetertainment
and ONE more thing... I have not Forgotten that DoubleClutch is a PILOT for hire, meaning he needs to FLY things. Mmmmm-yep. he will.

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
Stay tuned! After much effort and a lil bit of reworking, I have the last page of the next issue rendered. This weekend I will edit in the dialog and by Sunday? Monday? The Next Issue will be up. (It's a 16 Page Issue).

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
The Acolytes in the Above Issue are NOT my design! They were modeled after this fantastic pencil Drawing by Eric Kowalick
I saw his beautiful renderings here on Allspark (Before the great Purge) and couldn't get them out of my mind. I have only just recently Found Monster man 08 on Deviant art. please for give this tresspass, it was meant as a nod Eric.

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
I do have the ability to make it move. I just lack voice talent and the patience to synch audio. (plus time. 😁)

since I'm in between issues maybe I'll make a short clip....

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
UPDATE: Almost ready!
After 9hrs yesterday and 12hrs today, the final touches are all that is left before the Last installment is uploaded/posted.
It's been a journey.

Top Bottom