Ezra Miller is somehow The Flash in the DCEU

Shadewing

Citizen
Ezra Miller, true to his character, is speed running how to be the worst possible human being possible.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I'm of the opinion that gender identity should never be given or removed due to respect. They/thems can be shitty people just as easily as a he/him or a she/her or any other neopronoun.

There are much better paths to shit on Ezra Miller, they've made it incredibly easy.

Paladin

Citizen

Echowarrior

Citizen

They'll lose way too much money dumping it on streaming but it sure doesn't seem like they'll MAKE their desired investment amount back after all Ezra's shenanigans.

Rock and a hard place...

Some of something is always better than all of nothing.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
If I'm WB, I'm hoping against hope that Miller resurfaces and goes into rehab or whatever else is needed to tighten their loose screw. It might be enough to earn some sympathy points, so long as no one gets seriously hurt before then.

And THEN I release the movie.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
It's pretty easy since Ezra's been on the lot, already. A few weeks ago, Ezra was doing reshoots for the Flash while still being on the run from the law.

Apparently, Ezra's more afraid of the Hollywood execs than the police.

Shadewing

Citizen
From how it sounds Ezra is trying his best to keep the movie from being shitcanned, which is a strong probability now with the new Discovery Overlords that seem intent on ruining everything HBO is involved with, have a say in this movie and the negative publicity his actions bring.

Ironbite4

Citizen
If that was true, this movie would've been shitcanned a looooooooooooong time ago.

Ironbite-it's still on the docket.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Yeah they want anything DC film to be an event at the theater. Hence they cancellation of the HBO Max Batgirl film. Because it wasn't destined for theaters.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Yeah they want anything DC film to be an event at the theater. Hence they cancellation of the HBO Max Batgirl film. Because it wasn't destined for theaters.

What I gathered, aside from the fact it was meant to be a made for TV movie, its a bad film and very much a CW pilot, so I'm guessing, if Warner hadn't been sold to Discovery, it would of likely been a pilot for a CW type show more a kin to Batwoman, the test screenings, were very bad and the new CEO of Warner, likely said "HELL NO, cut it, burn it, wipe it out completely!!"

As for Erza Miller, I honestly think he should be put in a padded room and dressed in simple, plain white clothes, he clearly not someone in their right mind and the fact Warner is keeping him on, is just stupid if you ask me, I think really Warner at this point, should be scrapping the film and wipe the slate clean and start over with the DC movies, the Synderverse is ok in some respects but, in general, its a huge mess because nothing was truly planned and for the first Flash movie, they are going Flashpoint, says, that they don't know what they are doing, because I think it would of been a better bet to tell the Flash's origins story in a film first, then do the Flashpoint, then again, I would of had the Flash & Cyborg origins stories told before doing Justice League, but as I said, they bungled things up badly, Marvel set down the template on how to start a cinematic universe, slow and steadly, which is how they became sucessful, with the first three phases, phase 4 is a walking disaster as there is no plan in play anymore and just a lot of useless noise!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Far as I care, Erza Miller is a man there for a HE, nothing more, this, they, them, stuff is just a bunch of BS or hot air that causing problems that shouldn't exist in modern entertainment, nobody in the real world these days, truly care about people's skin colour or who they sleep with, they are using this pronouns stuff to cover for a lot of the stupidy going on of late!

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Take that shit promptly to politics & religion where, fair warning, we will eat your alive and let's *try* to keep it out of this thread

(directed at superomegaprime if that wasn't obvious. should have quoted)

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Ezra Miller needs to be dropped. I get the money involved, but the Warner/Discovery overlords need to look at this mess and make sure their contract with Ezra is done with one.
At the same time, since we're looking at a meltdown on every level, why not just nuke this whole DC continuity from orbit and try again? Yes, Jason Momoa, Gal Gadot and Zackary Levi are damn good in their respective roles, but the talent has been absolutely ruined by the abysmal writing and the original decision to put Zak Snyder in charge.

Let's make some good come from Ezra's idiocy and get a clean slate.

I'm also concerned that a certain type of individual will use Ezra's descent into madness as an excuse to ridicule any and all who don't identify with a binary gender construct. Not that bigots need an excuse to discriminate, but Miller's actions will be used to call anyone who doesn't conform mentally ill.
That is more a topic for P&R, but we see even here in this thread how many are willing to forgo the simple respect of using someone's preferred pronouns due to their actions. Is it that far a stretch for others to paint all with a broad brush?

Last edited:

Top Bottom