Elite Dangerous: because when you aren't alone, they want to kill you.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
They are still pulling that prank?

Btw, it's possible to find the voyager probes in the sol system, but they aren't on nav beacons, so you have to triangulate their position using the sun and a couple of dwarf planets.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh my god... I literally just bought this hotas, how do I already need more buttons?!?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Back when I was playing heavily I was SERIOUSLY considering rigging a microcontroller up with a full custom control panel.(granted over 90% of what I normally do could be done with my aging x52, but there were still a few semi-common tasks that wouldn't fit on it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I literally need 1 more button so I can toggle flight assist. I might just rebuind the stealth mode cause I never use it.

Anywho: who wants to be sneaky in a chieftain anyway? I sprung for one last night, got it part way kitted out, and then made a million dollars with two kills. Sure, I still need a better hull, better shields, and better thrusters... power plant... distributor... Basically nothing on this behemoth is A rated yet, but it'll stand up to piracy. I was interdicted by a type 10 and and despite already having my hull at 67%, I aced him. The escape pod paid for my repairs. :D

Top Bottom