Dreamworks Dragons: The Nine Realms TV series coming to Peacock and Hulu

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So I can't say I've kept up on the various How to train your Dragon series that popped up alongside the movies. Really didn't affect the plots of the movies so it never seemed like it mattered. But the announcement of this new series is interesting.

So the "Dragons: The Nine Realms" is set in present day after the fissure the Dragons returned to has reopened The opening of the Fissure has brought scientists and their families along to research the geological phenomena. But a group of the scientists kids have discovered the Dragons, the main character voiced by Jeremy Shada (Finn from Adventure Time). who in the trailer seems to befriend a descendant of Toothless and the Light Fury.. Comes out later THIS year. So in the next few months

It will be interesting with what they decide to do with the modern setting. And the Nine Realms?! A tie into the Norse origins of the series? It sounds interesting at least. Might give it a try once it releases.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Sounds interesting. I enjoyed the first season of the show for what it was. Got really turned off by it not being allowed to be anything more than episodic tho (episode ends with a big character growth moment for the female twin, only to immediately backpedal the next ep)

Top Bottom