Draculus revealed.

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie
Citizen
Dislike: The lack of fun official fiction, bio and set-up around a very fun character concept. Tie him in with the Dweller in the Depths energon vampires, or with Bomb-Burst the previous Decepticon Vampire, or IDW's Sparkeaters, or heck if you want to be very very silly Frostferatu. There's just so much fun stuff a comic could play with here.

-ZacWilliam, I guess what I'm saying is get this guy in a story with Autobot X, Fangry, Abbot and Costello, STAT.

Bloodron_marker.jpg

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Bloodron

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Ooh, yes, definitely include Bloodron too.

I would absolutely buy a comic one shot about the history of Draculus..

How, once a simple robot living amid the dark valleys and lost cliffs of Cybertron, he was caught and transformed by Bloodron, an ancient Decepticon creature of the night who had been cursed long ago after an encounter with a strange ancient beast dwelling bellow Cybertron.

How Draculus ruled alongside his creator for a time but then found himself in hiding folowing Bloodtron's slaying by the legendary Autobot Monster Hunter Crosswise. How he fed in secret on the strong Energon of the Decepticon Army early in the war and was then betrayed to them by his own creation Bomb-Burst.

How he was locked in his cyber-casket by an angry mob and was pushed into a space bridge and banished from his world. Only now the casket has been discovered again on Earth, and resurrected by a certain ancient Count, and where the last descendent of Abraham Van Helsing must team up with Crosswise's final student to stop his reign of terror.

ZacWilliam, I mean something like that. And bonus points if at least Ectotron gets to show up too.

Last edited:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ooh, yes, definitely include Bloodron too.

I would absolutely buy a comic one shot about the history of Draculus..

How, once a simple robot living amid the dark valleys and lost cliffs of Cybertron, he was caught and transformed by Bloodron, an ancient Decepticon creature of the night who had been cursed long ago by after an encounter with a strange ancient beast dwelling bellow Cybertron.

How Draculus ruled alongside his creator for a time but then found himself in hiding folowing Bloodtron's slaying by the legendary Autobot Monster Hunter Crosswise. How he fed in secret on the strong Energon of the Decepticon Army early in the war and was then betrayed to them by his own creation Bomb-Burst.

How he was locked in his cyber-casket by an angry mob and was pushed into a space bridge and banished from his world. Only now the casket has been discovered again on Earth, and resurrected by a certain ancient Count, and where the last descendent of Abraham Van Helsing must team up with Crosswise's final student to stop his reign of terror.

ZacWilliam, I mean something like that. And bonus points if at least Ectotron gets to show up too.
I am sold!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I pre-ordered it as soon as I saw it.

I don't know where I will put him in my collection, but I am leaning towards the G2 shelf.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Eh. The Mindwipe mold is pretty bad and not giving him a weapon other than the shield thing and laser gun is a disappointment

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Missed out on the preorders. Will grab him if I see him in stores. Not really gonna open him until theres word that more universal monsters are on the way

The Phazer

Citizen
UK retailers are saying that Draculus has a shelf date of October 1st, and they are getting their deliveries this week so should be able to ship that day.

Such shelf dates are fairly unusual from Hasbro UK for non-licensed toys, so that probably comes from some US retailer restriction, so maybe they'll be getting them then too.

Kaon

I cannot wait to get this figure.

I have already said that but I am saying it again.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I don't know if this will interest anyone, and I haven't tried it myself to see if the mold will fit, but the same people who made my Svengoolie figure and coffin also make some more generic toy coffins if you need one. Even if it wouldn't close with the figure in it, it could still make for a great display of Draculus sitting in it.

Here's the relative sizes from a comic I made a while back. Sadly, Mindwipe's wings/legs self-destructed shortly after, so I'm sort of iffy on Draculus, as I haven't heard of a version of the mold yet that doesn't have the wing-cracking issue.

49589718202_e5b321b078_h.jpg

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Ok, I got out Mindwipe from the parts bin and tested it, if you fold the bat head down to his 'butt' and tilt the toes down, you can JUST get the coffin lid to close! However, in the process of trying this, his OTHER wingtip broke off, where the rubber and plastic meet, the whole joint just cracked, same as the opposite one, same three points of plastic, identical. I know my record with toys, I am NOT that percise. I really like this concept, but I think I'm done with the mold as all I can do with it now is glue the wings back on straight and never fold them again.

Last edited:

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ok, I got out Mindwipe from the parts bin and tested it, if you fold the bat head down to hit 'butt' and tilt the toes down, you can JUST get the coffin lid to close! However, in the process of trying this, his OTHER wingtip broke off, where the rubber and plastic meet, the whole joint just cracked, same as the opposite one. I really like this concept, but I think I'm done with the mold as all I can do with it now is glue the wings back on straight and never fold them again.
That stinks.. Wonder why mine is good to handle still. Is it how I keep my house. Like humidity level and temperature?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Oops, edited a bit before I saw your post. But it's not a rubber issue, the same three points of the hard plastic cracked. The rubber seems fine. There's no way I stress both wings perfectly evenly, especially since one has been broken for a while now. There's something wrong with those joints, same as Weirdwolf's cockpit cover. I'm glad Skullcruncher is ok so far, though his 'rubbery' cover does glue itself to the plastic over time.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Has anyone mentioned whether or not there's going to be more stock of Draculus later? I missed out on the initial preorders.

Top Bottom