Draculus revealed.

TriBlurr

Citizen
From the Target Fall Geek event. On the app along with Road Rage. Should go live at 8am CST

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210910-021350_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20210910-021350_Target.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20210910-021717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210910-021717_Chrome.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 95

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
That box looks great.

Figure looks good, but I need to see it transformed. There's still a microscopic chance it turns into the Dragula!

(it's not going to turn into the Dragula)

The Phazer

Citizen
That looks decent. I'm glad it turned out to not be literally black and white. It's primarily so, but with enough accents to be a bit more interesting. Decent new head sculpt too, better than most of the crossover ones.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Anyone know if it's a Redcard Exclusive or if just any old Tom, Dick, or Harry can buy it from the Target website?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Got him on Preorder. I'm all in on any and all Universal Monsters Transformers. Give me Skullcruncher remolded into the Gill Man and Weirdwolf into the Wolfman, Repugnus into The Fly, etc.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
That box looks great.

Figure looks good, but I need to see it transformed. There's still a microscopic chance it turns into the Dragula!

(it's not going to turn into the Dragula)
There's an altmode pic on the website now. He turns into black Fangry with red undersides to his wings. Also he has a cape that he can wear in both modes.

The Phazer

Citizen
The cape integrates surprisingly well into the alt mode. It's quite well done really for a toy without a huge retool budget.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was going to be able to comfortably skip this, but then I wondered about using it as a base for an Onyx Primal custom and now I am annoyed at myself

(might be trickier without the Titan Master gimmick. Aw, missed opportunity for them to make a Renfield.)

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was all for skipping this until i saw the box, and the bot, and everything.

Draculus is so bizarre that i need it. A batbot dressed in Dracs suit? Yes indeed.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I nabbed a preorder through Pulse. This does look really nice for what it is. I hate that it can't make a pre-Halloween ship date but oh well. It's certainly coming sooner than most preorders

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, bit of a missed opportunity that they didn't release it early enough for him to take his rightful place as king of my Halloween Mood Table, but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth TOO hard.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
It's a real shame it won't arrive before Halloween. I have to assume they intended it to, but it was delayed by pandemic materials/shipping/etc. issues.

Is it still a Headmaster? The head looks pretty rounded and permanent in the photos...

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Former Boxitron on the Discord chat confirmed it is not a headmaster anymore.

I'll just cheap plug our Discord chat right here. heh

Top Bottom