Draculus revealed.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Yep...my Draculus arrived this afternoon and I got the price difference refunded with no problems.

According to the rep I spoke to, as long as the item is in stock at the time of your price adjustment request, you should be good to go.

MIKE
engledogg
Well, I tried calling them, and the clerk refused to do a price adjustment.

EDIT: Finally had to jump through some hoops to get this clarified - apparently, the Holiday Price Match Guarantee is only good if you placed the order after a certain date. I placed mine too early.

Last edited:

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen

Well, I tried calling them, and the clerk refused to do a price adjustment.
That's odd....I guess it's a YMMV type of thing.

Don't give up, though - try their chat:

I selected "Target.com Order Experience" and went from there. I should mention that the rep initially insisted that the item was out of stock and he couldn't help, but once I sent him a link to Draculus and told him that I was able to add him to my cart, he was able to refund the difference immediately. I think he may have been confusing another item I had in the order for Draculus.

Here's the transcript from my chat (I used the spoiler tag to eliminate the big wall of dialogue):

REP: Hi! My name is REP. How can I help you today?
Me: Hi, REP. I was wondering if you could help me concerning a price adjustment to an item I recently ordered that is now on sale?
REP: Pleasure to have you on this chat. I will be glad to check if the item is eligible for the price match.
REP: Could you please help me with your full name and order number so that we can check the details and help you further?
Me: Me and the order # is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thank you for sharing the details.
Me: The item in question is the Transformers Draculus action figure.
REP: Thank you so much for the information.
Me: I noticed that is now priced at $25.19 and when I preordered it, it was listed at $31.49.
Me: I just thought maybe a price adjustment would be possible - since I just received the item in the mail today and it just went on sale. If a price adjustment isn't possible, I understand.
REP: Thank you for sharing the details.
Me: I had read on an online Transformers forum that someone was successful at getting the price adjusted, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Me: Like I said, if it's not possible, it's cool.
REP: Thank you so much for the understanding.
REP: As I have checked the details I want to inform you that the item is out of stock I am unable to help you with the price match.
REP: I wish I could help you with this but I am unable to help you out with this.
Me: The item is in stock.
Me: I was just able to add it to my cart.
Me: Are you sure you're looking at the right item?
REP: I can understand but what I am able to see is the item is out of stock, I apologize I wish I could help you with this.
Me: link to: ---target.com/p/transformers-collaborative--universal-monsters-dracula-mash-up--draculus/-/A-84260299
REP: I am unable to.
REP: Just a moment.
Me: I see...is there any chance someone else could assist me with this?
REP: Transformers Collaborative: Universal Monsters Dracula Mash-Up, Draculus
Me: Yes
Me: That's the item - I sent you the link above.
REP: I really apologize I am adjusting the price for you right away.
Me: Excellent - I appreciate the help.
REP: Thank you.
Me: You're welcome.
Me: So, where will I see the adjustment? On the order page?
REP: I have successfully adjusted the price for you.
REP: You will an email confirmation for the same shortly
Me: Gotcha - I see it now!
Me: Just got the email
REP: Can I help you with anything else?
Me: Nope, I'm good. Thanks so much for the help, REP.
Me: Much appreciated.
REP: Thanks for visiting Target.com. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

MIKE
engledogg

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
That's odd....I guess it's a YMMV type of thing.

Don't give up, though - try their chat:

I selected "Target.com Order Experience" and went from there. I should mention that the rep initially insisted that the item was out of stock and he couldn't help, but once I sent him a link to Draculus and told him that I was able to add him to my cart, he was able to refund the difference immediately. I think he may have been confusing another item I had in the order for Draculus.

Here's the transcript from my chat (I used the spoiler tag to eliminate the big wall of dialogue):

REP: Hi! My name is REP. How can I help you today?
Me: Hi, REP. I was wondering if you could help me concerning a price adjustment to an item I recently ordered that is now on sale?
REP: Pleasure to have you on this chat. I will be glad to check if the item is eligible for the price match.
REP: Could you please help me with your full name and order number so that we can check the details and help you further?
Me: Me and the order # is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thank you for sharing the details.
Me: The item in question is the Transformers Draculus action figure.
REP: Thank you so much for the information.
Me: I noticed that is now priced at $25.19 and when I preordered it, it was listed at $31.49.
Me: I just thought maybe a price adjustment would be possible - since I just received the item in the mail today and it just went on sale. If a price adjustment isn't possible, I understand.
REP: Thank you for sharing the details.
Me: I had read on an online Transformers forum that someone was successful at getting the price adjusted, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Me: Like I said, if it's not possible, it's cool.
REP: Thank you so much for the understanding.
REP: As I have checked the details I want to inform you that the item is out of stock I am unable to help you with the price match.
REP: I wish I could help you with this but I am unable to help you out with this.
Me: The item is in stock.
Me: I was just able to add it to my cart.
Me: Are you sure you're looking at the right item?
REP: I can understand but what I am able to see is the item is out of stock, I apologize I wish I could help you with this.
Me: link to: ---target.com/p/transformers-collaborative--universal-monsters-dracula-mash-up--draculus/-/A-84260299
REP: I am unable to.
REP: Just a moment.
Me: I see...is there any chance someone else could assist me with this?
REP: Transformers Collaborative: Universal Monsters Dracula Mash-Up, Draculus
Me: Yes
Me: That's the item - I sent you the link above.
REP: I really apologize I am adjusting the price for you right away.
Me: Excellent - I appreciate the help.
REP: Thank you.
Me: You're welcome.
Me: So, where will I see the adjustment? On the order page?
REP: I have successfully adjusted the price for you.
REP: You will an email confirmation for the same shortly
Me: Gotcha - I see it now!
Me: Just got the email
REP: Can I help you with anything else?
Me: Nope, I'm good. Thanks so much for the help, REP.
Me: Much appreciated.
REP: Thanks for visiting Target.com. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

MIKE
engledogg

The online chat was worse than useless - I waited fifteen minutes and got no response. Anyway, issues been resolved - I didn't qualify for the price adjustment because I placed my order before the window opened. Price adjustment was available starting sometime in October, and I ordered back in September.

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen
The online chat was worse than useless - I waited fifteen minutes and got no response. Anyway, issues been resolved - I didn't qualify for the price adjustment because I placed my order before the window opened. Price adjustment was available starting sometime in October, and I ordered back in September.
Hmm..I would think that the preorder date wouldn't factor into it, just the date the order was filled/item was paid for/shipped. I guess not...that sucks. :(

Edit: I ordered on September 10, so I guess I just got lucky.

MIKE
engledogg

Last edited:

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
My Draculus from Pulse arrived today! The vampire head not stowing is not as bad as I thought; at least it also serves as the tail attachment

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
Just got mine. Packaging is great, robot mode looks decent. But am I doing something wrong with the conversion? Nothing locks into place, the tiny shoulder wings are in the way and don't seem to be part of the beast mode at all, the back of the bat is a mess, and the shield piece seems to have no place to clip on. It seems like one of the worst Transformers I've ever handled.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Main reason I passed on Draculus was I knew that the QC was going to be worse than Mindwipe, which was pretty terrible. I'm surprised your wings haven't broken yet ChessPieceFace.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Just got mine. Packaging is great, robot mode looks decent. But am I doing something wrong with the conversion? Nothing locks into place, the tiny shoulder wings are in the way and don't seem to be part of the beast mode at all, the back of the bat is a mess, and the shield piece seems to have no place to clip on. It seems like one of the worst Transformers I've ever handled.

The tiny wings fold back so they are like vertical fins on the bats back. The pegs on them peg into the holes on the main wings. The sheild pegs in under the vampire head becoming the bats tail.

Also the large wing bottoms plug in to the folded robot forearms.

ZacWilliam, if you do it right he's pretty solid.

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Here are the small wings folded back. Notice where they are pegged into the large wings in the middle, between that and the bottom of the winds pegged into the forearms behind the hands he's quite solid.
82B02B3B-0D6F-48A3-AE0A-EEDC9B27695D.jpeg
Here is wing bottoms pegged in behind hands
5923132C-F83C-42D8-B5F1-AD5DABF3BB70.jpeg
here is the tail shield attatched
80D2D850-2EE4-47AA-B52A-47B53BC59FA6.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This just makes me want an Onyx Primal from this mold to go with the Takara Convobat figure all the more.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I just got to open mine up that came from Pulse the other day. No QC issues on mine. The hips are a bit loose, but I'm pretty sure that's been an issue with the mold in general and I was expecting it. They're not loose enough to be a real problem, just feel like they oughta be a bit stiffer.

I'm liking the cape a lot more than I was really expecting to. I've generally found cloth capes to be underwhelming on plastic figures in the past. On him though, it really works. And what really surprised me is that when used as shown in the instructions, it stays affixed throughout the transformation and looks a lot better in bat mode than in most of the pictures I've seen, either official or from fans. It also eliminates the visible head in both modes.

Really, my only real quibble with him is that I wish there were a good way to permanently secure the cape in place. I get that people will want to remove it at times, so it makes sense to make it easily removeable. But I think I'd like to just leave mine permanently attached.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Mine arrived on Thursday and then I didn't exist for a few days. He's missing the actual claw piece from his claw accessory, which is something I would try to do something about except that a) the actual effort of doing a return doesn't sound appealing at all in any way and b) frankly I never liked that accessory much and I think I actually prefer it as a panel-gun.

Top Bottom