Don't Stop, Carry On - Gundam thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Set your Gunpla! A new Build series is coming!

Gundam Build....Metaverse. Let's just try and ignore that name. It's a 10th Anniversary project, and all 3 episodes will be on Youtube.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Ep 13 spoilers
Suletta seems more confident, she's stuttering less and carrying herself better. I want to believe her mom is at least a little sincere, but... she's too calm about it. I'm worried about her hidden agenda.
And of course we get the crazy girls in school now, too. Bring back Guel soon, dammit! I need more beef!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Watched the latest ep and things are getting more messed up, Suletta is maybe possibly starting to question, what Aeiral is really for but she's not getting much time to think about it!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Thoughts on the latest ep:
Oh hey, it's Guel! O.. oh no. Yikes. Wait. We're ok. He's totally gonna befriend that ki-
.......well, ****.

And here's a really good fanart of the ending of season 1:
__gundam_aerial_rebuild_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_yamataka_blenderkame__sample-b0ed8ce3bcc8b0...jpg
ref: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6244139?q=gundam_suisei_no_majo

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Latest ep:
I have been successfully Pavlov'd. The birthday music had me fearing the worst.

RIP, Guel's long thick locks. 😭

Seriously, though, c'mon Miorinne! You're smart! Why aren't you questioning mom's motives more? Breaking Suletta's heart isn't the way!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Sadly it did seem the way things were going to go with Miorinne.

We got a another teaser for Gundam Build Metaverse. Confirmed as only 3 episodes.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

Official site has more info, plus pics of six kits, two Entry Grade, one SD, and three High Grade. For anyone who's been waiting for a Pluto Armor for the Core Gundam, you're in luck.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well things just aren't going great for Suletta. I'm hoping this isn't the end of the series by the end of the season because this setting feels like it has so much more to give.

So now that Aerial has achieved Permit Score 8 she doesn't even need a pilot? Eri can fully control it on her own? And is it Eri trying to push Suletta away for her own good. It does feel so. It's obvious that Prospera has used Suletta like a tool to help Eri from the start, but I think Eri does want Suletta to live a normal happy life away from all the stuff going on.

But that won't make Suletta happy since everyone she loves has just pushed her away. Her mother has shown her true colors. Miorine is doing the same as Eri. And even though she's not into him Guel has sided with Miorine. Everyone in Earth house will be there for her but they aren't the people she wants to be with dearly.

But that said the political dynamics feel underdeveloped over the course of the series so far. We know Earth is pretty much treated as the lower castes now and we got a small amount of the resistance on Earth with the Guel in captivity episode earlier. But it just feels unfocused from the whole Gundam development plot overall.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So far, I feel that the show is trying to setup for a war thou more of a cooperate war and the whole mobile suit thing is just the side story, thou I do feel that the show cast of characters is suffering from to many characters being juggled around

Cybersnark

Citizen
Miorine's Prospera-backed idea to bring Aerial into a warzone on a vaguely-defined peace mission is definitely not going to go horrifically wrong.

(Also amused that apparently Cecelia just lives in the walls.)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Latest ep:
I was foolish to have hope when things were looking up for Mio. Damn drama (I am hopelessly invested and hooked).

I've also adjusted my avatar slightly to reflect the biggest tragedy so far.

Untitled24_20230528193223~3.png

Which is obviously Guel cutting his hair. 😭

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
At this point I need to stop having hope and expect that anyone can die at any moment. No one is safe.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
At this point I need to stop having hope and expect that anyone can die at any moment. No one is safe.

I think the two central girls are safe, for NOW, thou I do wonder if one of them, is going to die before the series reaches its conclusion, I expect after this batch of eps, there will likely be more Witch From Mercury as mainline Gundam series tend to run for about 50 eps in total and going by that knowledge, we are getting close to the half way point

Top Bottom