Don't Stop, Carry On - Gundam thread

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
New Master Grades announced. Zeta Gundam Ver. Ka, and......

I admit, not what I was expecting. Mostly because I was expecting either the Granddaddy or the Unicorn for the first MGSD.

Does make me realize, though.....there hasn't been an all-new MG this year. The Dom and Rick Dom recycle a lot of parts from an old kit, the MG-Ex Strike Freedom hasn't actually made it out to sale yet, and the handful of P-Bandai kits like the Ginn Gladiator are all remodels.

Shadewing

Citizen
Considering people have been bitching about stuff like Captain Marvel and Rey; And any other time something is female lead? Yeah, probably.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I read that before watching and assumed it was an exaggeration, but it really is very similar to the first episode of Utena.

Ironbite4

Citizen
It's a trope that should probably be revisited more often.

Ironbite-because that was awesome.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Revolutionary Gundam Aerial is of interest so far. I’m eager see more of the world building considering episode 0.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah so I fully expected Guel to take at least 2-3 more episodes to realize just how shit his family really is. I didn't expect him to take a single duel to be fully in Suletta's corner.

Ironbite-and be added to her harem that she's developing nicely.

NovaSaber

Citizen
unknown.png

Ironbite4

Citizen
I don't...think Prospera's plan involved getting Suletta engaged to Miorine. Get close to the girl yes. Engaged no. That was just a happy coincidence.

Ironbite-but yes if the ending doesn't happen like that I'll be mad too.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah can someone tell the proctors of this "test" that if someone's primary means of seeing shuts down, you don't keep going. You get that shit to maintence really quick.

THAT SAID! OH MY GOD SULETTA! DON'T CRY BABY! PLEASE DON'T CRY! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY! IT'S OK! IT REALLY IS! PLEASE JUST DON'T CRY OK!? PLEASE!

Ironbite-my heart broke hearing her sob like that.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Chuchu really sent that first girl into another anime genre with that first punch. Like she didn't just crumple, she is ******* dead. Chuchu's hands are rated lethal weapons.

Ironbite-so god damn satisficing to see after the previous scene.

Top Bottom