Don't Stop, Carry On - Gundam thread

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
They announced it would only be two cours at the start. However that doesn't mean they can't pull a SEED Destiny or Zeta on it and do a new series in the setting that may or may not have characters from the previous series.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
They announced it would only be two cours at the start. However that doesn't mean they can't pull a SEED Destiny or Zeta on it and do a new series in the setting that may or may not have characters from the previous series.

Its likely that they are starting off with just two cours but they might have more planned

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I hope there's more. There's so many loose ends and we're almost at the end of the 2nd season.

NovaSaber

Citizen
357525327_819365976222975_7884235162187673265_n.png

Fz-0qmAaIAAw3me.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
This wasn't a bad series, thou about my most major complaints are:
1. The show fell back upon the giant super weapon thing and that is kind of triesome and it just appears out of nowhere
2. The supporting cast, they felt a lot like dead weight
3. The ending felt a bit rushed and seemed like they wanted to wrap things up rather quickly, when the story could of gone on longer, espeically without the whole super weapon thing
4. What happens to the Mobile Suits that use the gunformat, was completely breaking all established rules of the universe, but then what happened between the brothers last week was a sign of the writers saying "Screw the rules!"

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, the ending was a bit rushed. Mostly sad that we didn't get to see Suletta and Miorinne at least kiss.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Overwatch will eventually kill itself the way it’s going….

I tried out G Evolution, just wasn’t my thing. Most of the suits were UC with only a few outside of it, and the Battle Pass system they had was pretty bad. There really wasn’t much incentive to keep playing in my view.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Looks like Gundam is getting...a new western-made graphic novel for Gundam Breakers Battlogue?

Feels a little random, but I guess they probably want to test the waters before the new live action movie comes out? Legendary Comics is a subsidiary of Legendary the movie studio who's making the movie.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

Gotta ride that Seed hype train with a giant kit, right?

I dunno, I like the Destroy's design, and I know it's supposed to be huge (I think it's actually the largest actual Gundam yet, not counting add-on units like the GP03's weapons system or the Colony Devil Gundam), but damn that ain't cheap.

Top Bottom