Disney animation and related media

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Saw the first season 3 Amphibia ep. Evil robot is kinda cool. I wonder what will happen to him next? He has a personality so it doesn't look like Frobo will take over his body.

That's the second quarantine related reference they had. That's pretty timely, haha.

I like the parents. Sooo how does Andreas expect the robot to go back to Amphibia with the book? The robot has some sort of retrieval device?
I thought the robot was there to kill Anne or am I misremembering?

Autobubbs

Citizen
I thought the robot was there to kill Anne or am I misremembering?

He is. He was also given the side-mission to pick up a book for him.... and possibly get some potato chips. Except his told him to forget about the chips when the robot got the order mixed up and intended to exterminate potatoes.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
FAyHnb8WYAUKvm7

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
NECA has shown off the newest figure in their Gargoyles line and its Bronx! In addition to an alt head and steak accessory, he comes with a paor of Folded Wings for the Goliath that just came out!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
OK including Goliaith's caped wings with Bronx is a dirty tactic to get us to buy Bronx. It's definately going to work but its a dirty trick none the less.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Eh, was gonna buy the core cast regardless. Im just glad that Thailog doesnt come with any crucial parts.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the second and third Amphibia eps.

Been loving it. Frogs out of water, surviving in another world. But since Amphibia has the semblance of alt world modernity, they can adjust. Hence I thought them falling down the escalator was off. Didn't they have escalators in the sophisticated city of Newtopia?

Maaan, I hope that spooky ex girlfriend of Sprig gets into the action again. She's tough versus robo frogs. Sprig's current ex was just doing martial arts but magic goth was dusting those invading bots.

Oh and the darn creator must not have grown up with Motu. Sasha is holding TWO swords. Of different colors. Can't she combine them?!? Haha

I wonder if the frog from the pet store episode will return?

Great stuff! Can't wait for more!

Autobubbs

Citizen
I'm pretty sure that Sprig and Ivy are still a couple.... it's just a long distance relationship at the moment.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Sprivy can go sink in a bog. Spraddie for evaaaa! Kidding, hehe

Saw the museum ep. That's a change from almost the same thing that happened in Owl House, haha! Yeah, wouldn't most scientists be open minded anyway?

The Thai cultural exposure ep was heartwarming but, gosh darn, that's tech from another world there! Don't throw it in the trash! (Exploit it!)

There's that sorta dumb thing about watching stuff in other languages. I've been watching subtitled anime for decades, er, years, and I can barely string a sentence in Japanese. Watashi Fero Maku Piguretoron. Nani? Baka arimasenka. Tonde himitsu. Ganbate! Shimata! Ie!

But Polly gets to be fluent in Thai after watching a few days worth of Thai soap opera? Riiiiiight.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
There's that sorta dumb thing about watching stuff in other languages. I've been watching subtitled anime for decades, er, years, and I can barely string a sentence in Japanese. Watashi Fero Maku Piguretoron. Nani? Baka arimasenka. Tonde himitsu. Ganbate! Shimata! Ie!

But Polly gets to be fluent in Thai after watching a few days worth of Thai soap opera? Riiiiiight.
I think that's because Polly is still a baby by Amphibia's standards. That she was able to easily learn the language after just a few weeks of watching TV.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Keeping the Disney way of keeping staple actors and actresses?

Looks interesting. So will we get Zurg of some sort? Star Command seems to be an off world organization still. Seems like Buzz is possibly recruited after an experimental test flight from Earth?!

Top Bottom