Disney animation and related media

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Peg from Goof Troop has been immortalized at Disneyland!

uPAYfI8.jpg

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
We don't talk about Bruno!
Saw it. Looooved that song! Replayed it repeatedly.

Encanto is such a pretty movie. But, darn it, with all the supernatural abilities, I wanted a bigger, more action oriented last act. The mystery of Bruno was amazing but there were hints of more horrible twists that could have happened (like the second vision or the true reason for the cracks).

Yeees, it would have been another movie entirely but, wow, imagine The Incredibles vs The Madrigals.

Fave ability, the shapeshifter. He only turned into people tho, boo.

There's a video with the artbook talking about characters that were cut. Could have split the weather manipulator with a flame lady and water boy. There was an indestructible woman, a technopath, aura casting twins, some pool player kid.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Now that Encanto is on Disney+, I will be watching it. They advertised for it so much my fiance and I were always singing the Family Maribel song. :D

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Sneaky sneaky...

Man I cannot wait for this line! I'm surprised theres no Steel Clan or Steel Clan Xanatos yet.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Saw Encanto today since it hit Disney+ and I am absolutely floored by how much I loved it, one of the best Walt Disney animated films in ages. Might be my favorite they've made in a decade or more.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Hmm, that's a question.

What's your favorite next to neo modern Disney movie? Like, starting from the CGI ones.

I'd go with Wreck It Ralph 1 and Big Hero 6.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Club Mouse Beat in Tokyo Disneyland did a live stage performance of many pop songs from Disney history, including I2I from A Goofy Movie (the second song in the video).

We also get to hear all the Disney characters speaking in Japanese, which is just surreal:

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Lexington looks a bit too green, to me. He was more that shade in The Goliath Chronicles, but looked more yellow/golden brown in Seasons 1-2.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Caught the first 2 episodes of Proud Family sequel. I was never a huge fan of the original, but was surprised at how mature Disney was allowing this one to be. Lots of "almost" cussing, prominent gay boys, open talks about pubery, even Penny acknowledging her boobs. Theres a gag where her parents are caught having sex (or at least hanky panky) while shes at school.

That and the show was genuienly hilarious.

Top Bottom