Disney animation and related media

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw Amphibia 307. I love the robot arm and Robert's busybody-ness (I might not like them in real life but he just wants to do good. Plus he's a grandpa on roller blades. He's hip.) so I think he got the raw end of the deal. (The arm is Bionic Commando ish, sorta, which I love).

Other than that ep of Symbionic Titan where the guy stops doing vigilante work, I've never seen another ep of a show say that doing superhero work is bad. Sprig was after the attention, yes, but he was doing good too. But he's still considered selfish? It confuses me.

Yunan has her weapons and gear. Olivia should have the ability to pull anything related to hospitality out of nowhere. Like, hot tea and cups forever.

There should be more of a fuss about Marcy being alive. Like, that's a sword through the body and they can fix it? (With Mossman and Shadow Fish).

I'm disappointed that the Core was mechanical. I thought it would be a creepy Cthulhu insect. And it is used technology to enslave Marcy. It would have been far creepier if it was organics. Like, imagine red glowing bugs or caterpillars or slugs wiggling into Marcy. More gross than binary code.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oh, from the Mr X ep. Sonic is hilarious! But their MCU Spider-Man parody could have been humanoid.
IMG_20211115_212507.jpg

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So Thailog went up for Pre order online. And he’s going for a bit more than Goliath did. But he’s got an opening briefcase compared to the static open book, and a gun with a blast effect compared to a jalapeño pepper.

Autobubbs

Citizen
So Thailog went up for Pre order online. And he’s going for a bit more than Goliath did. But he’s got an opening briefcase compared to the static open book, and a gun with a blast effect compared to a jalapeño pepper.
But does he come with his armor?

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Are you ready for a incredible nearly 2-hour long documentary...about lines in theme parks?

Seriously, this is surprisingly engaging. DO NOT click my spoilers if you haven't watched it yet, there are actually some twists and turns in this one.

I'll admit, "Shapeland...is actually Animal Kingdom" got me. The music, my goodness.

And, The Dillons. Got to love when people can poke fun at themselves.

I'm seriously impressed that he actually created a actual computer model to compare the three different systems. Although...I'm not sure if it drove him insane or not. And the little animated manager dots...good stuff. It's so nerdy, I love it.

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the acting and portal Amphibia episode. I love that Hop Pop has a passion for acting and I'm happy to see Mr X back but I wasn't feeling this one. Same with the portal ep too. They probably should get back to Amphibia soon.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the Amphibia Christmas special. It was ok. Could have been wilder. Could have used Frobo there at the end. I kinda like Andrias being happy with his present so, I dunno, I thought it would have been the usual no fighting on Christmas but the giant Mecha was ok too.

My friend is crazy about Hallmark holiday movies so seeing this in the background made me laugh.

IMG_20211128_232904.jpg

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Huh, gonna guess they changed it from being a bear in that one scene as they probably figured it'd be too scary for kids.

Top Bottom