tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
A monster appears

Fbzv74EaMAA-rMH.jpgFbzv74FaQAAxuSr.jpgFbzv76IaMAApo_5.jpg

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Looks cool. I'm guessing it doesn't transform into a robot but splits into several smaller vehicles that can interact with other sets or figures.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been waiting for this one since the beginning. I'm glad this one looks more faithful than most of these have been.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I wish I had the money, but I'm just not going to be able to do this one. This half alone is $450.

Yeah, I wish I could justify plunking down the dough for it, but just like the MP Raiden project, it's a bit too rich for my blood. With very few exceptions, my experience tends to be that the more money I spend on a given figure, the less overall enjoyment I get out of it. Meaning that I never want to touch it (or transform it) because it seems like too much is at stake.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I've been kind of cherry picking Diaclone stuff over the years. Some of the smaller, less expensive sets are still very impressive. For instance, I love the motorcycles and mechs. I wish I had the money and space to commit to the bigger offerings, but it is still awesome to know that this will exist.

Top Bottom