E-Ah8g0UYAI2iiG.jpgE-AiGbSVEAEGxLT.jpg
E-HYmjlUcAQecwG.jpgE-AiBjKUYAYijXR.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Part of me is disappointed that these designs seem to be getting less recognizable with every release. The rest of me is just impressed that these designs are so cool in their own right. It's still surreal seeing Diaclone getting the AAA treatment like this.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Part of me is disappointed that these designs seem to be getting less recognizable with every release. The rest of me is just impressed that these designs are so cool in their own right. It's still surreal seeing Diaclone getting the AAA treatment like this.
It's probably one of stipulations that got this line greenlit, that the designs wouldn't resemble any of the Diaclones that got used for Transformers.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's all of them though. I feel like Diabattles struck the best balance between being faithful and being updated, for my tastes.

But I do still like the new ideas these things have. Every one of the big releases has needed a frigging flowchart to make sense of all the modes and little features. They do so much. I'm just waiting for Sky Base because that's going to be nuts.

Reactions: tec

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do you need to have V-Max Convoy to do the full Powered Greater thing. Or Powered Greater his own figure?

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
All evidence on hand suggest that its just a vehicle/armor pack
I have yet to see a pic of it in any robot mode

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
I am going to point out that this thread should be more accurately titled "Diaclone Revival" or somesuch as the story is a continuation from that of the 1982 line.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know. It's just what all the online stores call it, and I assume they know something about it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Takara themselves advertised it as such way back when they were first showing off the gray prototype for Diabattles V2:

pHPRGbT.jpg

BXLl6g6.jpg

And regardless of whether they still call it that or not, "Revival" certainly isn't its name.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man Diabattles still looks great. They sure weren't afraid to set a high bar for themselves with this line.

Reactions: tec

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I remeber when I got my hands on the v2 Cosmo Version it was insane with the flexabilty and I was hooked

Top Bottom