Citizen
Found a few more.
tacmov4.jpg
tacmov5.jpg
tacmov6.jpg

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I finally got around to opening the Pod Gantry and holy crap, is it cool. I spent most of last Sunday getting to know it and posing various figures with it. Right now, is sits atop my main display case as a launch station for The Ark, which is good, because I feel like it elevates that toy significantly. Totally worth it for those considering buying this thing.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Damn @Sciflyer, stop making me want Diaclone stuff! Using the Pod Gantry as a launch platform for the Ark is such an amazing idea that it makes me want to buy one. Can you maybe post a picture of it?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Thanks, Gizmo! When I am able to, yes, I'll be glad to post a pic or two. Full disclosure though: the Diaclone Pod Gantry is not quite wide enough to accommodate The Ark in vertical takeoff mode. But I have positioned it near the Ark to give the impression that that is what it could be used for. It's got cool armatures/claws that swing out and are posable, plus the little lift truck that it comes with is very cool.

I had pretty much retired my full-on collecting of new Diaclone stuff but every now and then, something that is so tempting comes along (like the Pod Gantry), and I just can't pass it up. I actually find myself thinking about it while at work, lol, which is something that only happens for very special or unique Transformers.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I finally got around to opening the Pod Gantry and holy crap, is it cool. I spent most of last Sunday getting to know it and posing various figures with it. Right now, is sits atop my main display case as a launch station for The Ark, which is good, because I feel like it elevates that toy significantly. Totally worth it for those considering buying this thing.
Can confirm, Pod Gantry makes everything better.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I been on the fence about the gantry there are still mecha I want first but it is is on the maybe list

Top Bottom