Deadpool 3!!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Ok, I have no idea where to put this cool Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Squirrel Girl animation but I really want to folks to see sooo maybe here?

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I was unexpectedly giddy over the Patch cameo, myself. Also, a LOT more TVA than I expected, to the point I was a bit disappointed they didn’t reuse more of the amazing production design from the Loki series.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Entertainment Earth has a tease up for Tuesday, the 13th, possibly indicating reveals for Deadpool and Wolverine Legends figures.

Dake

Citizen
I was unexpectedly giddy over the Patch cameo, myself. Also, a LOT more TVA than I expected, to the point I was a bit disappointed they didn’t reuse more of the amazing production design from the Loki series.

It was wild to me how big a difference that makes - watching the trailer the first time, it took a few beats before the TVA even clicked for me since they didn't look "right".

It would be very Deadpool for them to actually mimic the show's look while in the TVA and for him to notice and remark on it. But they also might not want to get too deep into that.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
As much as I enjoyed Loki, and most of the MCU "shows" in general, I think it's in the best interest of the MCU right now to focus on the "cinematitc" part of the equation. It's when Disney+ (a perennial money-loser) launched and the MCU broke up its story-telling from a single line of films into a lot of different subscription-locked shows that it seemed to begin this downward trend of popularity. Maybe Agents of SHIELD had the right idea about keeping themselves kind of closed off from the films, as much as some of us complained about it at the time.

It's true there are also some other factors contributing, as well (people just seeming to be miserable bastards coming out of COVID, etc), but I don't think breaking everything up helped.

I'm really hoping this film gets more positive sentiment about the MCU going again, 'cuz it's really tiring seeing all the negative crap everywhere.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Honestly I've liked a lot of what the MCU does still. The only thing i've seen that I thought was pretty flawed was Thor: Love and Thunder (not complete garbage but deeply flawed in tone and balance).

Wandavision, Loki, She-Hulk and Ms Marvel were all absolutely wonderful.

There are MCU things that didn't interest me (Black Widow, Echo) but I just didn't watch them and continued on fine with the next thing that looked cool.

I don't think I would trade Wandavision, Loki or Ms Marvel for films. I just think it's the "in" thing right now for certain groups to hate on Disney and Marvel whatever they do.

-ZacWilliam, hopefully that's a fad that passes.

Top Bottom