DC's Peacemaker, the series coming to HBO Max

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Those poor folks :(

Those infested cannot be reverted, right? The butterflies, like, destroy brain matter?

Oh! I forgot! Judomaster was human but NOT infested, right? Why not? There must be a reason.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
The "Beutiful Monster" segment was incredible! Setting up the threats of the alien invaders alongside the pillowcase racists (outside evil vs the evil within our midst). I really wonder how our scrappy band of maniacs can deal with these threats.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Those poor folks :(

Those infested cannot be reverted, right? The butterflies, like, destroy brain matter?

Oh! I forgot! Judomaster was human but NOT infested, right? Why not? There must be a reason.
Yeah, they definitely seem to take out a good portion of the brain or something. It's irreversible.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Ok, was there a hero in the 90s named White Dragon? I feel like there was but probably not racist. Why would they pick the name 'dragon' tho if that's either eastern or European myth.

I'm going to assume that the Cow is a show creation, like maybe how the butterflies were too.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Ok, was there a hero in the 90s named White Dragon? I feel like there was but probably not racist. Why would they pick the name 'dragon' tho if that's either eastern or European myth.

I'm going to assume that the Cow is a show creation, like maybe how the butterflies were too.
I believe grand dragon is a term associated with the KKK, so they're making a name association to white supremacists groups.

Basically when someone hears white dragon as a potential supervillain name, you know that person is a white supremacist just by name alone.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oooh I didn't know about kkk uses grand dragon as a term. Well, whoever White Dragon is, if he's a hero, too bad his name got dragged in the mud, hehe

MrBlud

Citizen
There’s a “White Tiger” who has a somewhat similar mask design you might be thinking of.
DF23E49A-6494-4DCA-A90D-645240833E55.png

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Huh. I'm actually underwhelmed by the finale. I didn't feel anything big happened to Peacemaker, oooor else it was too subtle. Ala

he is still a person following orders. He didn't kill butterfly Goff cuz he/she wanted what he/she offered, to take over and tell him what to do to make a better world. When Goff came back, he saw him/her/whatever as his dad telling him what to do again. The only that humanizes him is what made him kill the cow, which is friends.

Dyebeard dropped the proverbial ball at the start, ugh.

I knew there was something up with Judomaster.

I had the issues but I don't remember the name but Amanda Waller had a daughter in a 12 issue Suicide Squad that got cancelled in the 2000s. Issue 1 had the Injustice League killed off except for Major Disaster (though Cluemaster and Clock King came back in other issues?). Killer Frost was in a bug related issue. Anyhow, the last issue had the tech guy (forgot his name but I wasn't Dyebeard) and Waller's daughter get killed. Without checking the name, is she the one here in the tv show?

The White Dragon I'm thinking off had... a comic? I think? But Geoff Johns killed him in Roulette's underground arena. I thiiiiink he was White Dragon. There were a bunch of C list heroes who were getting killed off (like members of the Global Guardians pictured on a wall) and I remember a hero talking to another hero while they fought. One slays the other aaaand I'm thinking he's White Dragon?

I really should just Google.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Aaaaand I googled. The hero character who got killed in JSA and who I mistook as White Dragon was Firebrand. The name is waaay off but, well, the two soooorta looked alike?

IMG_20220224_111801.jpg

Top Bottom