Cyberverse Appreciation Thread

Paladin

Citizen
Found the new Deluxes at retail. picked up Cheetor, Thunderhowl & Grimlock.

the new packaging is interesting but the open-box seems like it'll cause more problems than solve.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The only new Cyberverse toys I see in stores are the repackaged Ultimate class Shockwave whose first version is still shelfwarming alongside the repackaged version.

Kaon

Transformers-Cyberverse-S4-Snarl-001.jpg

Transformers-Cyberverse-S4-Snarl-003.jpg

Transformers-Cyberverse-S4-Snarl-002.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My only Cyberverse toy is the Warrior Prime + trailer.

WOW people weren't kidding about how bad that Prime is. But the trailer is actually really good. I recommend it if you can get it for around retail.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Snarl looks super cute. I wonder what his personality in the show will be. If they decide to make all the Dinobots into scientist types, I hope they play with the stereotypes. Mad scientist Slag, absent minded professor Sludge, by the book researcher Snarl, I dunno what else.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
So, my local Walmart had the new-package Cyberverse Deluxes priced at 13.49 USD, the same as the warrior-class figures. Werent they closer to 20 bucks before? If thats a pricing error, I might have to pick up a Cheetor before they figure it out...

Cradok

Citizen
My only Cyberverse toy is the Warrior Prime + trailer.

WOW people weren't kidding about how bad that Prime is. But the trailer is actually really good. I recommend it if you can get it for around retail.

Yeah, the first couple of waves of Cyberverse Warriors were mostly awful, but they really improved after that. Some of the latter ones are actually pretty good.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wish this line were better because I really like integrated weaponry, and I prefer this style over the Unicron Trilogy's approach of having to plug in some separate doodad to make it work. Cyberverse toys could just do things... with mixed results but there were some successes. Wave 1 Grimlock's fire breath is way more spectacular than just shooting a missile out of his mouth.

Nevermore

Citizen
In case it got lost in the forum outage, there is a Series 5 of the Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers, though it does not contain any new figures, only a "best of" of existing figures.
Tiny_Turbo_Changers_Series_5_case_pack.jpgTiny_Turbo_Changers_Series_5_bag_1.jpgTiny_Turbo_Changers_Series_5_bag_2.jpg

TFWiki is currently still missing the figures for codes E, H and J.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, my local Walmart had the new-package Cyberverse Deluxes priced at 13.49 USD, the same as the warrior-class figures. Werent they closer to 20 bucks before? If thats a pricing error, I might have to pick up a Cheetor before they figure it out...
Wow, that'd be a pretty good deal.

Xellos

Citizen
I actually just for the Deluxe class Cheetor for that same price, so I am quite happy considering I do not like the Cyberverse lines quite as much as Generations (although I did not know until checkout, so was gonna get it at $20 anyways).

I REALLY do not like the open packaging, as it is just gonna be a crapshoot finding complete stuff, as I tried when I got home and was able to pull out all the accessories with no problem. And the Wal-Marts in my area tend to leave out toys that have been pilfered (uaually weapons and the such missing, but REALLY obvious) for weeks.

Bonebot

Citizen
The open packaging seems like a really big potential problem. I've seen a couple of the big Cyberverse Primes already with missing heads.

Top Bottom