Cyberverse Appreciation Thread

Nevermore

Citizen
Smash Changer Optimus Prime, a rebranded version of the figure originally intended for the Rise of the Beasts toyline, has been sighted at Meijer store in Greenwood, Indiana, as well as at Walmart in Lynnwood, Washington:
Smash Changer Optimus Prime retail 1.jpgSmash Changer Optimus Prime retail 2.jpg
Smash Changer Optimus Prime retail 3.jpg

Glitch

Citizen
I got me Deluxe Thunderhowl and Grimlock to complete my BAF figure but they are the Dinobots variants minus the parts, no great loss as I already got an Alchemist Prime from POTP. I also got Ultra Class Shockwave and feel they should have given him an actual left hand

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, I picked up the Smash Changer last week as well, at Target. I was wondering why it looked movieverse.

---Dave

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, earlier today, I was standing in the Toys R Us at the American Dream mall in East Rutherford, New Jersey (where BotCon 2023 just finished for the weekend) and witnessed something funny. A small child with his parents was looking at the big Roll N' Change Bumblebee toy surrounded by a bunch of Deluxe class toys and other "normal" Transformers with standard articulation. He pointed to the big brick of a Bumblebee and said, "Mommy, this one's weird. I don't get it." :LOL:

Top Bottom