Cyberpunk 2077 (video game)

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Caldwin

Lifer
Citizen
49CF986A-0B91-49B5-861F-FC8B96DC7236.jpeg
Don't really have anything to say except what's already been said on previous versions of the boards. But since there's a tabletop thread, I guess there should be a video game thread as well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Patches are still coming out. Unfortunately it seems they're optimizing the game's performance by gutting features. The traffic has gotten noticeably lighter.

Hopefully this will be a good thing in the end. If they are going to add driving AI, it probably would be best to completely remove what's there and not put it back until it's properly built.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was planning on checking this out come the holidays. I was hoping that it would be fully patched by then.

Caldwin

Lifer
Citizen
Before the patches, I was having a bunch of crashes. But I think things are pretty steady now. I don't even remember when my last crash was, several updates ago...and I'm on PS4.

I won't say it's completely glitch free, but I haven't noticed anything major lately. I honestly think they've patched it up pretty well now.

Of course, I'm just one person and I think I've been lucky in general with this game. But I do think it's worth a try now.

Caldwin

Lifer
Citizen
Of course you know how it goes. No sooner did I say that then it crashes during the credit. Still, that's the first crash I've had in months...so...

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is not the first piece of evidence that this game's bugs have a sense of humor.

Top Bottom