Constitutional/Police Auditors

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sometimes I fall down a rabbit hole on YouTube and this time its about those guys who go out and exercise their constitutionally protected rights and the end result often leads to exposing how corrupt and ignorant of the law police are.

I've been watching these channels on my breaks and I feel like I've learned SO much and seen so many officers held accountable for their clear violation of rights, unlawful arrests, unlawful search and seizures.

This is probably the best channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/AuditTheAudit/videos

I was just wondering if anyone else is interested in this topic and what you think about it.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I think those videos are great, but they can be infuriating to watch. Just imagine how much of this went on before we all had dashcams and smartphones, yet cops are still doing it even though a lot of them have to wear bodycams now!

MrBlud

Citizen
And they still do stuff like plant evidence EVEN THOUGH ITS ON FILM!! because it’s so engrained to them.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Just because they're being caught doesn't mean they're being punished for it. Prosecutors are still reluctant to act against the police, since they still have to work with them later to get at other criminals. And the police unions are still stupidly powerful and committed to shielding bad cops from consequences. Unless something's done about that, it doesn't really matter who's watching.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think those videos are great, but they can be infuriating to watch. Just imagine how much of this went on before we all had dashcams and smartphones, yet cops are still doing it even though a lot of them have to wear bodycams now!

Yeah, one cop, after basically abusing some dude's rights, didn't turn off his body cam and was recording saying how pissed off he was because 5 years ago that guy would have "had his teeth kicked in" and 20 years ago "he'd be dead"

Nobody hates filming more than cops and it's MORE than obvious as to why.

Pale Rider

Citizen
The guy who runs that channel should sell official Audit the Audit bumper stickers. Let these donut critics know they're about to be made famous on YouTube.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here's a good (and rare) one where cops act like how they're supposed to

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So as I continue deeper into the rabbit hole watching these videos and getting recommendations like crazy, there's a certain venn diagram crossover that I find interesting.

Specifically, the fact that the far left AND far right seem to both agree that the police are corrupt and should be held accountable and that anyone who disagrees is a bootlicker. At face value, I would have just assumed all the crazy Trumpists would be "backing the blue" under any circumstances, but based on many of the videos I've watched that's simply not the case.

I'm not sure what to think about that.

Pale Rider

Citizen
Notice how many times the cops get triggered when the civilian refuses to give their ID?

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
So as I continue deeper into the rabbit hole watching these videos and getting recommendations like crazy, there's a certain venn diagram crossover that I find interesting.

Specifically, the fact that the far left AND far right seem to both agree that the police are corrupt and should be held accountable and that anyone who disagrees is a bootlicker. At face value, I would have just assumed all the crazy Trumpists would be "backing the blue" under any circumstances, but based on many of the videos I've watched that's simply not the case.

I'm not sure what to think about that.
Well, the far right want to have free reign to go around and kill "undesirables" whenever the **** they want and get away with it. Fortunately, they simply can't do that because it's against the law and they'd be arrested.

Unfortunately, the system is on their side, since it doesn't mean they'll be found guilty of anything - provided they get a white enough court.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, the far right want to have free reign to go around and kill "undesirables" whenever the **** they want and get away with it. Fortunately, they simply can't do that because it's against the law and they'd be arrested.

Unfortunately, the system is on their side, since it doesn't mean they'll be found guilty of anything - provided they get a white enough court.

That doesn't seem to align with them exercising their rights to do constitutionally protected activities. The whole premise isn't to break the law at all, but not have our rights violated.

Top Bottom