Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

NovaSaber

Citizen

During a recent interview on the program of self-proclaimed “prophet” and QAnon conspiracy theorist Johnny Enlow, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Tom Parker indicated that he is a proponent of the “Seven Mountain Mandate,” a theological approach that calls on Christians to impose fundamentalist values on all aspects of American life.

Enlow is a pro-Trump “prophet” and leading proponent of the “Seven Mountain Mandate,” a “quasi-biblical blueprint for theocracy” that asserts that Christians must impose fundamentalist values on American society by conquering the “seven mountains” of cultural influence in U.S. life: government, education, media, religion, family, business, and entertainment.

Enlow has also repeatedly pushed the QAnon conspiracy theory, sometimes even connecting it to the Seven Mountain Mandate. Per Right Wing Watch, Enlow has claimed that world leaders are “satanic” pedophiles who “steal blood” and “do sacrifices” and that “there is presently no real democracy on the planet” because over 90 percent of world leaders are involved in pedophilia and are being blackmailed.

On February 16, the Alabama Supreme Court ruled that frozen embryos are people, with the same rights as living children, and that a person can be held liable for destroying them, imperiling in vitro fertilization treatment in the state. In a concurring opinion, Parker quoted the Bible, suggested that Alabama had adopted a “theologically based view of the sanctity of life,” and said that “human life cannot be wrongfully destroyed without incurring the wrath of a holy God.”

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
The phrase "Seven Mountain Mandate" just makes me think of something else.
1708662384816.jpeg

Between this and their orange Messiah literally being the "Man of Sin," AKA "the Man of INSURRECTION," I'm really beginning to think that MAGA/QAnon are unwittingly the footsoldiers of The Devil.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
and I'm sure the pharisees thought they were the good guys, too. Few people see themselves as the villains, yet there they are.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
There are days I am REALLY glad I got out of that state, this is one of them.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I'm not surprised, a little disappointed, but not surprised.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
If it is, the owner's playing it very straight.

(Yes, I checked. No, I don't recommend that you do.)

Top Bottom