Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The dude has used half a dozen names, we have literally no proof that it's his. And even if it actually IS his given name: everything he has ever said about himself is a lie. The meat might be shambling around and making press statements: but the person does not exist.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I'm honestly amazed that nobody has stepped forward claiming to be Q as a scheme to get elected to some government position and/or free money.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Too dangerous, I think. The minute someone claims to be Q, someone else will use the Q name to claim the other one is lying and with how unhinged Q fanatics can get....

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
And it starts a civil war of heavily armed literal lunatics as they fight over which lying piece of human excrement is their digital messiah.

Sounds like win/win to me, let's get the ball rolling!

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I'm fairly sure they guys who're actually (most likely) behind Q (Jim and Ron Watkins) are too afraid of legal trouble to publicly admit to it.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
I really wish that these QAnon wackos would realize that the actual evil pedophile cabal is actually the the GQP and the megachurch pastors and billionaire donors funding them. Like, the list of GQP fascists who have been accused of/arrested for sexual assault is STILL GROWING.

NovaSaber

Citizen
RFK Jr.'s always been an antivax crackpot, but now he's getting more conspiracy-ish and racist:
IMG_6744.png

NovaSaber

Citizen

Beyond his use of a diaper-clad image for merchandise, Walsh also has an odd history of content involving diapers. One video posted on the YouTube page of The Matt and Crank Program, which he co-hosted from early 2010 through August 2011, shows the then-radio DJ judging a diaper wrestling competition between two adult men, whose names are listed as “Intern A” and “Tater.” (A large tattoo of a swastika is visible on “Tater’s” back at multiple points in the video, in line with Walsh’s public identification as a “theocratic fascist” and jokes about Nazi book burnings from early in his career.)

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
breaking news: the literal pedophile who says adult men should legally be allowed to **** teenage girls also probably wants to **** babies.

in other news, water is wet

Top Bottom