Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
You forgot an option. I hear the mole people are quite welcoming to outsiders if you bring them a box full of live grubs as a gift. Sure you won't see the sun much, but frankly the surface will likely end up an irradiated wasteland once fascist faction A gets angry at fascist faction B.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Given floridas general geographical make-up and position, I would expect floridians to be in better contact with atlantis than the morlocks.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I have no interest in talking to, much less debating, anyone who would defend Alex Jones. That alone tells me enough about you, your character, and your mindset that I want nothing to do with you.

Neither am I interested in giving you more fuel for the imaginary martyrdom you're attempting to set yourself up for here. Fall on your sword somewhere else, but do keep in mind that all wounds of honor are self inflicted.

Its one thing to have these conspiracy nutters attack civilians, pizza parlors, other soft targets, but with this attempt to breach an FBI headquarters I believe we've entered into a whole new phase. Given the GOP and Trump's latest attacks on law enforcement, do you think we'll finally see that group start to move away from them politically? And will we finally get serious in our efforts to purge the more crazy from the law enforcement community?

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
I have no interest in talking to, much less debating, anyone who would defend Alex Jones. That alone tells me enough about you, your character, and your mindset that I want nothing to do with you.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Ironic that Rhinox willingly turned on Primal and his friends when a mad techno-tyrant unleashed a virus and nearly killed an entire planet...sometimes we live out out our own self -fulfilling prophecy.
Neither am I interested in giving you more fuel for the imaginary martyrdom you're attempting to set yourself up for here. Fall on your sword somewhere else, but do keep in mind that all wounds of honor are self inflicted.
Martyr? You obvoiusly read the words "Alex Jones" and no further.
I have no need of Seppuku to erase any imagined shame.
Honor is of no use to the dead.
Its one thing to have these conspiracy nutters attack civilians, pizza parlors, other soft targets, but with this attempt to breach an FBI headquarters I believe we've entered into a whole new phase. Given the GOP and Trump's latest attacks on law enforcement, do you think we'll finally see that group start to move away from them politically? And will we finally get serious in our efforts to purge the more crazy from the law enforcement community?
If you had watched the "Q" video I posted, you'd see we discuss how both sides of the spectrum are susceptible to radicalism. Remember a left wing nut shooting up the Congressional baseball practice, or Mad Maxine Waters inciting violence against Trump supporters? Were you attacked by radicals at your home personally? No. I'm no victim, sir. I'm a hard target.

With that said, and in light of your previous statements. Let's just agree to disagree. I have no quarrel with you, and I hope you can forgive me of my trespasses.
Besides, I'm currently busy trying to find a vhs copy of the original Red Dawn for Wheels and Iron-bite to watch while away at camp.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Remember the "Queen of Canada"?

Romana Didulo has built a sizable following out of the QAnon community by convincing people that she's the true leader of Canada and waging a secret war against the supposed pedophilic cabal of globalist leaders, like Prime Minister Justin Trudeau or U.S. President Joe Biden. On Saturday, she gathered around 30 of her followers in Peterborough, Ontario, to conduct “citizen’s arrests” on members of the Peterborough Police Service for enforcing COVID-19 restrictions, like mask mandates and business closures.
The day was a clear escalation for Didulo and her crew. But by the end of it, one of her followers had been charged with two counts of assaulting police and a second was facing charges of mischief and resisting arrest.

Didulo’s ideology is wide-ranging and at times esoteric. Alongside typical QAnon conspiracies, she claims to be an alien-adjacent being willing to share advanced medical technology with her followers. She also espouses the pseudo-legal sovereign citizen ideology, which convinces its adherents that the government has no control over them and became prominent during the COVID-conspiracy movement. Currently, she’s on a never-ending tour of Canada with her “staff” in a group of RVs, either rented, bought, or gifted by her fans.
Early Saturday afternoon, Didulo’s convoy and other believers, many of them livestreaming, gathered near the Peterborough Police department. Chattering excitedly among themselves, they marched down to the police station and readied themselves to arrest some cops. Upon walking up to the entrance, however, the group encountered a problem that not even their queen could solve for them: a locked door.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I had read about the pretender to our throne, but had not heard that she had gone to Peterborough (hometown of comedian/singer/voice actor Sèan Cullen, and known for a freshwater fish called the "black crappie" (I am not making that name up)).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_crappie

I don't know if it's something in our water, but despite Didulo's office having repeatedly called for summary executions of anyone daring to commit pediatric vaccinations in spite of her edicts against it, her followers have mostly just sent Cease and Desist letters to various pharmacies.

Not that such movements couldn't become a threat, but for right now there's a lot more noise than substance from that particular faction.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:

Someone explain to me how Alex Jones has been ignoring and disregarding court orders for literally years without spending a single day in jail for contempt, while low-income defendants get 30 days in jail for contempt of court after muttering an insult under their breath at the judge one time.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Exactly. We have two Just Us systems.

Hell, Alex Jones getting caught in a "Perry Mason moment", even in a civil case, should have seen the odious ball of hate thrown in a lightless 8x8.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
And did you see how that judge talked to him like she was dealing with a child? She was practically saying "I asked you nicely to stop committing perjury. If you don't stop I will be forced to ask nicely again."

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Let's not forget the oh-so-convenient cough that manifests to make it difficult for him to answer questions in Court but doesn't affect his ability to put on his daily sermon of hate.

My only solace is the man is much like Limbaugh before him. A petulant ball of hatred and misery who will be rapidly forgotten once he passes like the particularly rancid fart that he is. Not even hated, just...forgotten. I'm glad to see the screws being put to him in regards to damage awards for his avowed nonsense, though. Even if he's being allowed to jump through metaphorical hoops to protect assets he has demonstrated he hasn't the character nor the responsibility to posses.

Top Bottom