Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
To be sure, Jones' lawyers are terrible at their jobs to such an extent that it should probably be looked into. Was it really an accident? He's such a hateable guy that I could honestly see them going "Yeah, this is worth risking our jobs over, this time." It's what I would have done, and that's exactly why I could never be a lawyer. As much as we joke about how evil lawyers are and how the world would be better without them, they do have a civic responsibility to find as much evidence to support their side of the case as possible, and present it as well as possible. Hell, prosecutors refusing to do their jobs properly is the entire reason murderous cops get let off so often, and poor people being unable to afford real lawyers and having to rely on public defenders who are in the pockets of the establishment is why they tend to get maximum sentences over the pettiest crimes. This is known.

If there's one thing I really want Legal Eagle to do a video on, it's this. I want to know why this is not already grounds for a mistrial, what consequences his lawyers could face (disbarment?), if there are laws against intentionally sabotaging your own case, etc.

But instead you chose to lead with "Alex Jones is an innocent victim of the Big Bad Literally Everyone Else in the Media and here are videos from his own YouTube channel as proof" ... yeah, proof that you're deep into the cult yourself and part of the very problem that made this thread necessary in the first place.
I never said Alex Jones was innocent. You know I didn't lead with that. All I did was post ad free, directly relevant, legally sound counter-argument that you refused to review and called for the censorship of. The third video actually does an incredible breakdown of some of the errors, and ramifications he and his attorney are facing now concerning the "accidental" dump.

Infowars made mistakes.
They didn't vet Wolfgang Halbig. It was a serious mistake, and at the time, he presented himself as a very credible 40 year (from memory) law enforcement and emergency management expert. He was recommended by Dr. Steve Pieczenick, a seemingly very credentialed person in his own right. I'm close to this story currently and only connecting dots....so I'll spare you any further "conspiracy" on this, but I'll just say there's a trend in Pieczenick's past appearances on Infowars over the last few years. Doesn't matter at this point, but if we're going to hang Alex Jones justly, then we're going to need a lot of rope for the other MSM outlets, because they ALL got something, somewhere, terribly wrong, from WMDs in Iraq, to the Covington kids, to Russian collusion, Gulf Of Tonkin...etc.
It would be a really good time to discuss Project Mockingbird... but that would derail us I'm afraid.
Edit - Btw, thats my website and video, not his, for full disclosure.

Last edited:

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
The MSM gets thing wrong regularly, that is true, but they do, for the most part, try and report the actual facts. Problem is Infowars has ALWAYS had issues with reporting the truth. They don't even TRY to report the truth. It's a pattern of total disregard for honest reporting and they either don't care about the damage their misinformation causes or they actually relish the chaos.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He lied about a horrible tragedy, persecuted the survivors for a decade, FOR MONEY.

There is literally no way to defend that.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
The MSM gets thing wrong regularly, that is true, but they do, for the most part, try and report the actual facts. Problem is Infowars has ALWAYS had issues with reporting the truth. They don't even TRY to report the truth. It's a pattern of total disregard for honest reporting and they either don't care about the damage their misinformation causes or they actually relish the chaos.
And you are entitled to your opinion, but the actual record is that they, (InfoWars), actually don't get much wrong, and when they do, they say it. (Eg. Pizzagate). InfoWars has FAR greater viewers on a daily basis than several of the other MSM combined...EVEN after the mass deplatforming and un-personing that has occurred to the IW staff. That should indicate that they are doing something right.

911? Alex predicted it months before the event, even calling OBL out by name. Bohemian Grove. Jeffrey Epstein. "The great reset" that is openly being touted now and the technocracy that will govern us. WMDs not being found in Iraq, the previous Pope leaving unexpectedly, the censorship of christian conservaties running for office..I could go on and on and on. None of it is fantasy...it can all be seen for yourself with time stamps. (Plus the guy does an amazing Optimus Prime and Cobra Commander which really should say it all.)

Again, I'm not here to shove Infowars down anyone's throat. Believe him. Don't believe him. Love him. Hate him...that's fine. But what I want people to understand is that we don't silence people. We don't memory hole people.
I once, a lifetime ago, mentioned the Allspark on BiGBot's forums and it got scrubbed. No external link to the community. No "Hey this place sucks, check out the Allspark." Just a random comment about something that I read here. They didn't censor me due to the content of my statement, (because I was talking toys, not politics). They censored the Allspark because of the threat just mentioning it was to their community. The french dude knew that he had the inferior fan site...but no one else might if he removed that comment.
I never looked back.
Now, we are at a point in history where we have an actual ministry of truth putting fact checks in front of memes, and people being silenced, threatened, and even attacked for opinions. WORDS... we all get to speak...even if it's unpopular...especially if it's unpopular...we get to speak our minds.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
He lied about a horrible tragedy, persecuted the survivors for a decade, FOR MONEY.

There is literally no way to defend that.
Well, let's start by saying again....20 minutes of coverage in the Thousands (possibly millions I forget what was stated on record in court but it was an insanley latge number), of hours on air. That's what was presented ON RECORD in court. Those are the facts...undisputed by either party.
Please....stop parroting what you have been conditioned to say, and think critically for yourself. Your statement is just not true....you have just been told it was.
As an aside, anyone see the SH parents shake Alex's hand and embrace him in court? I did....because I'm actually paying attention.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
There were questions about the WMD claim by MSM outlets from the moment the Iraq invasion was announced. The difference was that they didn't report those doubts as actual facts the way Infowars did since they didn't have solid information refuting the government line.

The GREAT RESET thing is a huge joke, just like New World Order was. Took an economic plan designed to minimize economic shocks and improve environmental impact and add nefarious intent. Morphing it into a new conspiratorial boogie-man. The actual plan likely won't work anyway, given getting the world to do anything as a whole is about as easy as herding cats.

Osama bin Laden was a known entity before 9-11 and HAD targeted the WTC before, the MSM knew he was likely to try again but never claimed an attack was immanent simply because they had no solid evidence he was.

As far as misinformation goes... FEMA camps. UN sending 600 million migrants to the US to take it over. Not to mention the constant stream of COVID misinformation that has likely resulted in deaths. These are just a few amongst the many other unverified stories they constantly report as the truth.

Last edited:

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Update: LegalEagle has weighed in. Turns out his lawyers noticed almost immediately that the phone dump was sent accidentally, and asked the prosecution to "disregard" it, but did not follow the proper legal procedure to have it officially retracted. And more importantly, the parts that were presented as evidence in the trial were things that Jones had been legally required to submit years ago and illegally withheld, so (A) that probably trumps any rules about whether leaked documents can be admissible as evidence—even if it was sabotage—and (B) Jones and/or his counsel are now guilty of obstruction of justice in addition to the perjury we already knew about.

So yeah, his lawyers are probably in big trouble, but not for the leak itself.

And at this point, I would love to know if it would be legal to have the contents of his phone pored over by prosecutors to see if there's anything else they don't even know about to charge him with. Probably not, but I can hope.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I'm trying to figure out what reality Sunstorm is living in that having this "debate" was such a great idea.

Ironbite-not seeing it at all.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
None of us are. I think sunstorm needs to up the dosage on his anxiety medicine to get over the paranoia and conspiracies.

Nevermore

Citizen
You're all playing this wrong.

Sunstorm, before we continue, a simple question to establish a basis for further discussion:

Dield the Sandy Hook shooting happen, yes or no?

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
We're going to dissect every theory he's made now? Sorry. I do that from 12pm to 4pm CST.
I heard it described today in a way that really made sense; We're all looking at the same screen, but watching different movies.
It's ok. My intent was to post the other side of the defamation story, and I did, and in doing so, elicited an immediate response which exposed this thread's entire premise as hypocrisy.
Seems one can hold dangerous views and opinions on either side.

I'm trying to figure out what reality Sunstorm is living in that having this "debate" was such a great idea.

Ironbite-not seeing it at all.
You're entirely right here. Until I posted, there was no debate in this forum...not even dissenting opinion. Because, again, we saw what happened when wrongthink was discovered littering this pristinely curated thread.

Sunstorm- Thoughtcrime bad.

None of us are. I think sunstorm needs to up the dosage on his anxiety medicine to get over the paranoia and conspiracies.
Can you cite the source for your statement that I'm on meds? Totally suing you for defamation now. With the Allspark's share of the fandom, there's a very good chance Garry Chalk will see this and never be my celebrity friend like Mancow has Shatner. I was so close to upstaging that bastard, Mancow....now it's ruined. RUINED!!!!! This stress is going to last for decades. Don't throw your Obama phone away Wonko. And I suggest every server that has ever crashed on this site be preserved....even the Cannonball Run themed backup board...The Jan 6th committee gon' know about this!!!

@Sunstorm you’re happy to defend Alex Jones, a man who claims a “Jewish mafia” controls the planet?
1) Lay off the Vox bro.
2) He's covered this attack ad-nauseum in content no one seems to watch.
2) Do you know Alex's ex-wife, Violet, is Jewish...and so are his kids?
3) It's not just Alex. According to Kanye....Jesus has quite the posse.
4) Yes. I will defend his right, (and even yours), to speak. Right or wrong....Agree or disagree. Because that's what good people do. (Except for Wonko...you're totally getting sued).

You're all playing this wrong.

Sunstorm, before we continue, a simple question to establish a basis for further discussion:

Dield the Sandy Hook shooting happen, yes or no?
Yes. Adam Lanza shot and killed many innocent people in the school that day.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I’m all for a reasonable debate, but I’m not seeing a solid foundation on this subject.

Alex Jones has spent YEARS spreading…his views? His perception of news? Misinformation? Lies? Whatever you wish to call it, it wasn’t “news”. It wasn’t information, and more than a little of it was lies or extreme exaggeration and/or hyperbole.

He claimed, on air, in front of thousands (maybe millions according you, Sunstorm) that the Sandy Hook shooting was a lie and “false flag”. A staged event with actors playing victims trying to stir people to enact gun control (or, more popularly, “take away yer guns!”). Regardless how long or short his content might have been, that segment was been shared across millions through social media.
People watched his content, believed what he claimed, and would subsequently harass publicly known victims of the shooting.
Until the first lawsuits started, he never recanted what he claimed. In fact, one of his prime defenses in court is that “he doesn’t believe the things he says on his show.” Which should cast doubt on anything he has EVER said, if it’s true.

As a media personality (just like a politician or other persons of significant note), his content carries weight. Especially as people are being…”exposed”… to more extreme conservative views than even house on Fox, thanks to social media.

He is finally being taken to task for what he said and the impact of it. We all may have free speech, but that speech is not without consequence.

So….what IS the other side to this? That they are obviously claiming malfeasance and political targeting because a Judge told them they’d have to pay restitution to individuals they wronged? Seriously, no bullshit Youtube links, TELL ME, CONCISELY, what is the other side in this case? Why should I care about how this impacts Alex Jones?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Debate is allowed in this forum. Debate politely.

Even if you know someone is wrong and you know you're not going to change their mind and it feels like the debate is useless, if you're right it's good practice to brush up on the facts and remember why you're right.

NovaSaber

Citizen
The man straight-up claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was staged and that no one actually died that day. You either believe that, and you are a monster who should be thrown into a vat of acid, or
especially when the cognitive dissonance is so strong one can't watch a video before calling for the removal, (and death) of it and the person who posted it.
Yes. Adam Lanza shot and killed many innocent people in the school that day.
Quoting Pocket's obvious hyperbole too just to have this all in a row; can you not see how the fact that you interpreted a statement which was explicitly conditional on believing the vile lie as applying to you added to the perception that you were promoting that lie?

And honestly, you haven't said much that makes any sense from any perspective other than believing lies.
Unless you are seriously arguing for some "right" to lie without consequence.

Last edited:

NovaSaber

Citizen
Reminder that Alex Jones is not the only conspiracy nut:

The other day, I was perusing that repository of bonkers conspiracy theories Natural News, the website run by Mike Adams, a man for whom no conspiracy theory is too out-there, just to see what was going on in some of the darker regions of the antivaccine crankosphere. Back in the day, I used to be able to count on Natural News to be the wildest and most ridiculous when it came to antivaccine fear mongering; these days, depressingly, others have surpassed Adams. He is, however, still trying, though! Evidence of this comes from a post the other day entitled THE SUMMONING: 72 nations PUBLICLY worship satanic idols in televised luciferian ritual while celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay creepily stalks frightened lambs:

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Quoting Pocket's obvious hyperbole too just to have this all in a row; can you not see how the fact that you interpreted a statement which was explicitly conditional on believing the vile lie as applying to you added to the perception that you were promoting that lie?

And honestly, you haven't said much that makes any sense from any perspective other than believing lies.
Unless you are seriously arguing for some "right" to lie without consequence.
You missed my point. Here's the offensive part. You left it completely out, but it speaks volumes to why all sides deserve to be heard and why we're on an incredibly slippery slope. At some point, the Overton window moved from allowing all speech and letting the public digest and decide on the argument's merits, to censoring in the name of the public good. Safety for liberty is always a bad trade off. My question Nova, is are you holding CNN to the same standard? They LIED and caused living children to be harassed, maligned, and put in harm's way. Should CNN be completely destroyed? The Washington Post? Any pundit who weighed in? Oher than CNN running the Covington story for political reasons, It is the same standard., but in my opinion, worse.
And I'm looking forward to you being banned immediately for bringing that shit in here.

Reminder that Alex Jones is not the only conspiracy nut:

So...Mike Adams. I listen to him when he guest hosts. and comes on as a pundit. He absolutely changed my life with two different reports:
1) Incorporating All natural, Apple Cidar Vinegar intermittently into my hydration.
2) 72 hour water-only fasting.
Again, one screen, two different views. That article, clearly shows actual events. Artistic? Satanic? Well, there's the rub.

Let's use "spirit cooking", for an example. Maria Abramovic is seen a performance artist to many. Yet, by every definition, and a few of their emails, it points to something darker. Should she be able to practice it? Absolutely. Does it make it non-satanic? Not so much.

Okay. Now we've established that: Second question.

Did Alex Jones lie about this event by claiming it didn't happen even though it did, on his show?
Lie? No. Did he get it wrong? Yes. However, he was opining on the story as he believed it unfolded. He clearly stated to the judge that he believed he was telling the truth. And I stated that and explained some of, my theory on how this happened already:
Infowars made mistakes.
They didn't vet Wolfgang Halbig. It was a serious mistake, and at the time, he presented himself as a very credible 40 year (from memory) law enforcement and emergency management expert. He was recommended by Dr. Steve Pieczenick, a seemingly very credentialed person in his own right. I'm close to this story currently and only connecting dots....so I'll spare you any further "conspiracy" on this, but I'll just say there's a trend in Pieczenick's past appearances on Infowars over the last few years. Doesn't matter at this point, but if we're going to hang Alex Jones justly, then we're going to need a lot of rope for the other MSM outlets, because they ALL got something, somewhere, terribly wrong, from WMDs in Iraq, to the Covington kids, to Russian collusion, Gulf Of Tonkin...etc.
Did Jones Lie? No. Did he report erroneously? Yes. Did CNN lie about Covington? Yes. Why? They knew the "Black Israelites" (No relation to the ones ruling the world), were instigating before the entire event was STAGED, and edited clips to demonize kids wearing MAGA hats....which also weaponizes it politically and put them in very real danger.

I also think it's important to note at this point that my first exposure to "conspiracy theory" surrounding Sandy Hook came from a friend of mine who was a federal law enforcement officer at the time, who took MSM reports of what Lanza was carrying and did the math on how much weight a guy Lanza's size would have been lugging around during the assault. He's not an Infowarrior though, just a cop making an observation based upon his own tactical training.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Lie? No. Did he get it wrong? Yes. However, he was opining on the story as he believed it unfolded. He clearly stated to the judge that he believed he was telling the truth. And I stated that and explained some of, my theory on how this happened already:

Did Jones Lie? No. Did he report erroneously? Yes. Did CNN lie about Covington?
I'd like to make a couple comments here.

1) As much as people complain about MSM(rightly or wrongly) when something comes out that shows they were wrong, they WILL typically update or retract the story. A question was asked earlier that I don't believe was ever answered. Did Alex Jones ever retract or correct the Sandy Hook story -on his show- the same way MSM will update or retract stories on their publishing, or has he only said such in court and personal statements?

2) The CNN stuff that keeps getting brought up? That' s 100% whataboutism. it does not answer any questions or criticisms about Alex Jones, it merely tries to redirect the argument rather than defending against the actual statement.

4090428_0.jpg

This debate is supposedly about Alex Jones and his actions, not whatever CNN did or didn't do.

Top Bottom