Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Well Musk ain't getting those advertisers back - he had a long call with 120k folk yesterday, and all that came out was word vomit essentially. This thread on the call is a real trip:

Oh, and he actually loses money on the checkmarks if he is cutting the ads in half, so each checkmark he sells makes things worse for himself too.

Anonymous X

Citizen
I, for one, look forward to the downfall of Twitter and the loss of it's stranglehold on the immediate conscious of America.
Let it burn.
It’s now just a matter of how fast it collapses and how much it takes with it, rather than whether it collapses.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Boo, the forum software doesn't support embedding Mastodon posts it looks like. To summarize what I was going to include, the new blue check went live and besides what was already shown above by Novasaber it's currently going about like you'd expect.

3f763efee3a8bba8.jpeg

Also:
(and this one is a "real" check - it's an old verified that hasn't lost it yet - and the CISO already put out their own statement before I even saw this)

Also also:

Last edited:

NovaSaber

Citizen
I've been mentioning parts that are related to this thread (Elon tweeting a conspiracy theory himself, which conspiracy nuts are and aren't benefiting from the new (lack of) management), but it does always seem to lead to more discussion about the general direction of Twitter, so I guess having a thread specifically about Twitter's speedrun to self-destruction would be better.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I was thinking of suggesting the same in my last post... the dumpster fire of $8chan would probably be better in its own thread at this point for everyone to 🍿over.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Fun fact! Even before the widespread use of the internet, there were always stories about him.

Ironbite-he wasn't exactly beloved on set.

NovaSaber

Citizen

Boston Children’s Hospital was the target of another bomb threat Wednesday, the third since August. The hospital serves transgender youth and has been the subject of a right-wing harassment campaign this past year.

“This morning, the hospital was again the target of a bomb threat,” the Harvard-affiliated medical center said in a statement. Boston Children’s is “committed to ensuring the hospital is a safe and secure place for all who work here and come here.”

The previous two bomb threats were directed at the hospital’s Gender Multispecialty Service program, the first pediatric and adolescent transgender health program in the country.

Right-wing troll Matt Walsh, Chaya Raichik of LibsofTikTok, and Fox News host Tucker Carlson began whipping up outrage over the summer with false claims the hospital was mutilating children.

After staff and patients were evacuated Wednesday, police determined the latest threat to be a hoax.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
It says so much about the modern conservative movement that they don't ease up on the throttle one bit when someone takes their rhetoric to heart and murders people.

The GOP is to bigotry what the NRA is to guns. They make a living selling it, and they would happily burn down the country to protect their right to continue doing so.

Top Bottom