Collecting Tobots - An alternative to Transformers

Shadewing

Citizen
View attachment 484View attachment 485
Ok, so these are the 3 i have, and I adore them for different reasons.
Metron: absolute Unit. We seldom get Trains in Transformers and when we do its never basic commuter trains.
Classic: a ye olde timey roadster that turns into a fancy bastard with a cape. Hells yeah, sign me up.
Leo Kaiser: he looks like the illegitimate lovechild of Gaogaigar and a Muscle Car, and I love him for it.

Okay, I think I need that middle one...

mx-01 archon

Citizen
FYI, Netflix currently airs two seasons of the series in the US

Which probably went in hand with them opening up an Amazon.com storefront to sell the toys in North America.

I wish they were able to go further, and release the toys in actual brick and mortar stores, though. I've had no luck with the storefront on anything I like out of the line, and trying to import these things from Korea is pretty pricey.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
I can't seem to find any good source for the Metron trainbot. Amazon listings for the large and mini version are both sold out, and exactly one eBay seller has the Mini version, for like $35 shipped from Russia (it was $15 on Amazon once, apparently). Wish I'd known about these sooner! Maybe I'll check a couple of Korean stores in the area...

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
I can't seem to find any good source for the Metron trainbot. Amazon listings for the large and mini version are both sold out, and exactly one eBay seller has the Mini version, for like $35 shipped from Russia (it was $15 on Amazon once, apparently). Wish I'd known about these sooner! Maybe I'll check a couple of Korean stores in the area...

yeah i got super lucky when i scored Metron. the star aligned and i not only managed to find one on ebay for a resonable (for tobots) price, but i also had money to burn from an extra paycheck that month.

Top Bottom