Citizen
Split the difference.

5582B6A7-0CA7-4639-92FA-C68BACB8ED81.jpeg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That might help, but the marshmallows already make it taste like the sort of coffee-themed milkshakes that sometimes get called frappuccinos and other things. I think anyone who prefers to drink their coffee that way would love this cereal. It works.

They just need to make an extra bold version for the rest of us.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I tried it again. I liked it better today.

This a really good starter cereal. Have a bowl or two of this, eating around the marshmallows as much as possible, then have a bowl of your usual nutritious cardboard. This cereal may turn the milk into a very weak coffee drink, but it is enough to mask the cardboard.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Returning to the journey that started this thread:

BOSTON (June 22, 2022) –

[...]

NEW Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew. Dunkin’s ultra-smooth, slow-steeped cold brew features flavor notes of molasses, brown sugar and sweet cinnamon. It's topped with brown sugar cold foam – smooth and velvety in texture – and finished with a dusting of cinnamon sugar.

This is it. This is the thing I managed to get early. Twice. If you're curious you can try it now.

I recommend it if you're medically able to drink that much sugar once in a while. I make fun of coffee-themed milkshakes but I liked this. Despite all that added stuff I could still taste the coffee. The cinnamon and brown sugar and molasses smoothed it out but didn't bury the coffee. This company totally gets its customers.

You probably shouldn't drink a large but I wanted a large and they knew I wanted a large and I wasn't going to say no.

Top Bottom