Coffeehorse Battles Hurricane Ian

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Lost power already lol.

Fortunately I brewed coffee last night just in case, so I was fine this morning.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's actually a big deal. Waffle House staying open during storms is kind of a thing.

Peacocks are hiding in my yard. They feel safe here.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Peacocks are hiding in my yard. They feel safe here.
That is only the beginning. Soon, all Floridian Wildlife in the path of Hurricane Ian shall descend upon your home. Your ways with Wildlife there are legendary and stories of your deeds have spread far and wide among the animal kingdom. And if you listen carefully as they congregate at your home for safety, you will hear them chanting in their native tongues... "ALL HAIL PRINCESS FNU!"

Keep safe, buddy. :)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What is my life? I swear to God what is my cartoon of a life?

So I followed that bird around the corner.

20220928_191825.jpg

I know it's blurry. It's super zoomed in. Trying not to doxx my neighbors.

20220928_191859.jpg

He found a truck.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
"Stay safe" feels like it's been said so often the past couple days that it loses meaning. But truly, stay safe. Keep us updated if you can, but stay safe.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Ian is restrengthening but it seems to have started its right turn so things should be fine unless weirdness happens. Which, knowing hurricanes, it can. The funniest thing to me is that earlier in the month I was thinking, "Huh, the Atlantic hurricane season has been kinda mild this year" and then...

Fiona and Ian have entered the chat.

Top Bottom