(CLOSED) Selling what I can to make a major life change...

Marbles

Citizen
SOLD OUT

I'm trying to make a major life change, one that will improve, and give me back my future after a big mistake I made in college.

Unfortunately, this change takes funding and sacrifice.
So I'm going to try and sell off what Transformers and other collectables I can to make to meet my goal of over $5,000

I used to take pride in my Transformers collection before college, displaying and playing with them daily.
1659296898967.png

(These are no longer available, were sold in 2007)
Then I sold them off to go to college, and my father kept all the money sadly.

Since college, and moving across country... I've just been buying Transformers out of habit and depression.
I barely play with or Transformer them, if at all, anymore, instead I just open the box and throw them onto a shelf or random place in the house.
Many of them are still in bins from my move (All of Animated, Prime, and Generations from 2007-early 2013)
I'm not even as attached to my collection as I used to be, I still love them and feel they look cool but I'll be glad to part with some if it means I can better my life.
1659302925169.png

All up for sale if interested

1659303002350.png

All up for Sale

1659303139566.png

All except Megatron up for Sale

1659303242095.png

All for sale

1659303328554.png

All but Skylynx are for sale. (Stunticons do not have Dead End, AerialBots do not have Sling Shot, but DO have Powerglide)

1659303803197.png

All for Sale (I may keep Thundercracker, in 1984 the first Transformer I ever got was Thundercracker from Meijer on Gratiot Rd in Saginaw MI)

20220731_171415.jpg

All for sale

20220731_180523.jpg
20220731_180546.jpg
20220731_180601.jpg
20220731_180604.jpg

All Titans for Sale! (Including the Pedacons who refused to stand up for the photo!)
(US Version of all toys shown)

Almost every toy shown is for sale, and all Titans are for sale.
All parts should be include, along with instructions. I even still have many of the comics that came with the early 2010 figures.

There are about 6 more bins that have not been pictures, mostly the last 5yrs of toys such as Siege, Earthrise, and Kingdom
I'll try and make a list but there are many, many transformers to list.

I even had the additional characters for things like Metroplex (Slammer and Six gun), Trypticon (Brunt, full-tilt was apparently never released) if you want the complete old school experience!

Sorry for the mess, as I said this mainly was born of depression.
So if you see one of interest I'll dig it out and take solo pictures to see if you still want it.

I have one odd question
Should I sell the female combiner team together, or separate?
1659943846177.png

(Not my picture, but I do have all 5)

Thank you all!

Last edited:

MaryBrown

Citizen
I'm trying to make a major life change, one that will improve, and give me back my future after a big mistake I made in college.

Unfortunately, this change takes funding and sacrifice.
So I'm going to try and sell off what Transformers and other collectables I can to make to meet my goal of over $5,000

I used to take pride in my Transformers collection before college, displaying and playing with them daily.
View attachment 8086
(These are no longer available, were sold in 2007)
Then I sold them off to go to college, and my father kept all the money sadly.

Since college, and moving across country... I've just been buying Transformers out of habit and depression.
I barely play with or Transformer them, if at all, anymore, instead I just open the box and throw them onto a shelf or random place in the house.
Many of them are still in bins from my move (All of Animated, Prime, and Generations from 2007-early 2013)
I'm not even as attached to my collection as I used to be, I still love them and feel they look cool but I'll be glad to part with some if it means I can better my life.
View attachment 8088
All up for sale if interested

View attachment 8089
All up for Sale

View attachment 8090
All except Megatron up for Sale

View attachment 8091
All for sale

View attachment 8092
All but Skylynx are for sale. (Stunticons do not have Dead End, AerialBots do not have Sling Shot, but DO have Powerglide)

View attachment 8093
All for Sale (I may keep Thundercracker, in 1984 the first Transformer I ever got was Thundercracker from Meijer on Gratiot Rd in Saginaw MI)

View attachment 8094
All for sale

View attachment 8095View attachment 8096View attachment 8097View attachment 8098
All Titans for Sale! (Including the Pedacons who refused to stand up for the photo!)
(US Version of all toys shown)

Almost every toy shown is for sale, and all Titans are for sale.
All parts should be include, along with instructions. I even still have many of the comics that came with the early 2010 figures.

There are about 6 more bins that have not been pictures, mostly the last 5yrs of toys such as Siege, Earthrise, and Kingdom
I'll try and make a list but there are many, many transformers to list.

I even had the additional characters for things like Metroplex (Slammer and Six gun), Trypticon (Brunt, full-tilt was apparently never released) if you want the complete old school experience!

Sorry for the mess, as I said this mainly was born of depression.
So if you see one of interest I'll dig it out and take solo pictures to see if you still want it.

Thank you all!

I love your collection. Thanks for sharing it with us. I wish I can buy it but I don't like transformers. But yes, I can advise you if you are facing financial problems. You can visit https://fitmymoney.com/affirm-review/ here where you will find all the information you need to get money instantly. It is like a loan and professionals over there will help you in arranging your schedule like how you pay back your loan on time.
I love your collection :)

Last edited:

Marbles

Citizen
I am sorry to hear, I hope you already recovered yourself from the deep depression :)
Working on it - In therapy
TLDR - Got in trouble in college, which still follows me to this day when looking for work
Lost my family (Divorce then my mother died 1yr after the divorce was finalized), was in a very toxic relationship for 6yrs, recently lost my dad, and had my sister steal the entire estate, and when I fought to get it back... I was only to get 1/10th of what was promised and had to cut her out of my life due to gaslighting.

kagebot

Citizen
Hello, I signed up to this site specifically to say this to you. I was clinically diagnosed with depression and other issues at 6 years old, so I have experience. If you are not on meds, get something, they make it easier, not easy. You have worth. You are valuable. My sister got 100% of everything, I get it. I understand you needing change. Just don't get rid of anything you will regret. Something feels like those TF may just bring you joy again, the reason I was even on this site was because in my last funk, I found that the transformers universe that is out there was a great distraction from my woes, which are generally here and gone with proper care.
Take care of yourself

Marbles

Citizen
Hello, I signed up to this site specifically to say this to you. I was clinically diagnosed with depression and other issues at 6 years old, so I have experience. If you are not on meds, get something, they make it easier, not easy. You have worth. You are valuable. My sister got 100% of everything, I get it. I understand you needing change. Just don't get rid of anything you will regret. Something feels like those TF may just bring you joy again, the reason I was even on this site was because in my last funk, I found that the transformers universe that is out there was a great distraction from my woes, which are generally here and gone with proper care.
Take care of yourself
I only sold the ones I didn't have as deep of an attachment too.... (though a couple I sold I really did enjoy and did rebuy, yep I am an idiot but you were right.)
I used the money to finally clear my record (TLDR - The laws around what happened in college have majorly changed in the 17yrs since), and get some major medical help needed my insurance wouldn't fully cover.....

Thank you for being here.

Top Bottom