Castlevania

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Aria of Sorrow - Death is kicking my ass! Gonna have to do some major grinding I guess. Level 28 now.

We haven't seen Death on the Netflix show, have we? Odd!

Caldwin

Citizen
I have two more episodes in season 4 which I hope to get to tonight.

Season 3 is kinda weird. There's every indication that I did watch it, and I remember the fact that I have watched it. But I read the episode summaries on Netflix and have no memory of them.

Like, who the heck is this Saint Germain I seem to be following?

mx-01 archon

Citizen
Saint Germain helped Trevor and Sypha deal with the cult hiding out in the abbey in Season 3, and then vanished into the Infinite Corridor when he helped seal the portal from the inside.

Caldwin

Citizen
So I beat Death. I must say, Legion was a bit of a wuss in comparison. Beat it the first time with little sweat.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
I don't think Legion has ever been a particularly difficult boss. Just one whose design makes a helluva big impression (especially Aria of Sorrow's build-up). The Netflix series interpretation of it was pretty kooky and twisted, if less grotesque.

Caldwin

Citizen
I honestly don't remember it in Netflix. Was it a background event? What episode?

*google check*
I think I'm just going to have to rewatch all of season 3. I remember absolutely nothing of it!

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I only played Symphony and Rondo thru the bonus hidden item games in that 3D remake of Rondo. Both were amazing.

I would like a third Curse of the Night game with Zangetsu and his friends.

Blot

Citizen
I don't think Legion has ever been a particularly difficult boss. Just one whose design makes a helluva big impression (especially Aria of Sorrow's build-up).
I know its trademark general lack of difficulty helped to catch me off guard when I faced off against it in Harmony of Despair, back when that was still a thing. They sure ramped it up for that game.

Top Bottom