Campaign Texts Archive

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I probably won't do this every day since there's really no point anymore, but this subforum won't feel the same without it.

If anyone else is getting campaign texts from someone, feel free to dump them here. This doesn't need to be a monopoly, and the comparison might be interesting.

ATTN: A new Episode of "Real America" is out NOW! You won't want to miss Chairman McDaniel & Sen. Cruz's timely conversation. Listen:
9:32AM

WINNER!

Your End-of-Month Trump 400%-IMPACT has been EXTENDED for 12 HRS. This special link is for you, don't share:
12:01PM

%

I
M
P
A
C
T

President Trump will look for your name on the donor list in 1 HOUR ! Donate:
2:16PM

Don Jr: My father texted you about our new ad. We need $2M to keep it on air. We chose you for a reason ! Donate:
5:16PM

Your Trump Life membership offer EXPIRES SOON! Pres Trump is counting on you. 1 HR left! Claim your personal offer NOW:
7:31PM

Pres Trump: I've said it once and I'll say it again: JOE BIDEN MUST RESIGN. H is incompetent & WEAK. Step up NOW to stand with me:
8:16PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No. I was just really happy when my phone died but I still had this archive. And then the site immediately died and it's all gone. It took all the fun out of it.

And my new phone is a piece of shit. It can't get calls, I have to reboot it every time I want to send a text, and I don't receive most of the texts people try to send me. Except these come through with no problem somehow.

Want yesterday's?

Pres. Trump: Before I go on stage stage at the Rally in IOWA tonight, I need your input. You have 1HR. Take the Prep Survey:
9:46AM

Donald Trump Jr: I want to see YOUR NAME on the donor list I give my father before his BIG RALLY TONIGHT. Donate NOW for a 4X-IMPACT:
11:48AM

500% OFFER STILL UNCLAIMED

Do you not want to make a 500% Impact ?!

Only 8 HR left to join the Trump Rally Blitz. ACT:
12:07PM

LAST CHANCE! Pres Trump asked for YOUR input before his rally TONIGHT. Only the next 30 responses will be accepted. Take Survey:
2:02PM

B L I T Z

T-4 HRS until Pres Trump's rally & your 500% OFFER is still UNCLAIMED!

Don't miss out. ACT FAST:
4:01PM

Time is RUNNING OUT to get on the Rally Donor List.

Pres Trump thought he could count on you. Was he wrong?

4X-IMPACT! Donate NOW:
4:16PM

Pres Trump: I'm about to step onto the rally stage. Will you step up? I'll look for YOUR NAME on the 4X-IMPACT Donor List! Donate:
7:31PM

BREAKING: Pres. Trump just arrived & the rally is starting soon! Make a 500%-IMPACT to the Iowa Rally Blitz to put AMERICA FIRST! Act:
7:54PM

Don Jr: My father is CRUSHING it on the rally stage! I'm printing the LAST donor list soon.

Will your name be on it? Donate:
8:56PM

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Seriously though, I would 100% believe they are actually making a registry of everyone they've sent this message to, for... future use.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Trump is known to save his enemies' cell phone numbers for future use...

Anyway I got something different today and I thought you might find the contrast interesting.

[REDACTED], It's Nancy Pelosi. There's no easy way to say this: Trump and the GOP just admitted to plotting a COMPLETE takeover of our government. AND Trump revealed Republicans have $90 MILLION in the bank to take back the House AND the Senate. I need an OVERWHELMING surge of Democrats to spring into action, help me defend our Majorities, and STOP Republicans from barging back into power. Can I count on your $25?
6:47PM

And now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

CONGRATULATIONS! You won a LIMITED-EDITION Trump Welcome Mat! You have 1 HOUR to claim from president Trump. Donate & claim NOW:
11:17AM

Biden wants to FORCE vaccinations on Americans, but NOT illegal immigrants!?

We're suing Biden to PROTECT OUR FREEDOM! Join us:
1:31PM

(1) MISSING

Name: [REDACTED]
Zip: [REALLY REDACTED]
Phone: [HA HA NO]

Don't wait! Add YOUR NAME to the Trump Executive Donor Wall NOW:
4:09PM

Pres. Trump: Seriously?

I'm waiting for you to claim your trump Card, but you haven't.

I'm offering it to 1 PATRIOT & chose YOU >>
4:09PM

[REDACTED]'s Invitation: PENDING

We invited you to join the Official Trump Advisory Board but, we never heard back...

JOIN ASAP:
6:31PM

Don Jr: LAST CHANCE! Your 500%-IMPACT offer will EXPIRE in 10 minutes. My father asked you to send this special link to you. Donate:
7:16PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Write back that you're talking to Nancy Pelosi now instead. I think that message makes it all the way into his little hands at his little desk. lol

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm only going to post one today because it summarizes the whole day well enough.

HURRY

We messaged when it was 1HR

We messaged when it was 30MIN

Now there are only 15MIN LEFT to claim your 500%-IMPACT

Claim:
5:16PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
MESSAGE FROM PRES. TRUMP - "I need you to help CRUSH our Goal! We're SHORT, so I've activated a 300%-impact on your next gift! Donate:
10:46AM

(1) ALERT

Is your phone turned off? Pres. Trump just announced his NEW social media - What do you think his first post should be? ACT:
2:03PM

Obviously I had to look at this one but unfortunately there's no write-in option. The choices are:

• "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
  • "God Bless the USA!"
  • "I built the greatest economy in the World, the best the U.S. has ever had."
  • "FAKE NEWS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

IT'S HAPPENING!

Pres. Trump is FIGHTING BACK against Big Tech with the LAUNCH of his NEW social media! Will you join?
4:01PM

President Trump: Herschel Walker & I signed this Trump Football & we want YOU to have it! Enter NOW & WIN:
4:33PM

Somebody who knows football is going to have to tell me how excited I'm supposed to be about this.

Don Jr: Our fundraising deadline is coming up. I'll send my father a list of Patriots who step up. Can I add your name? 450%-IMPACT >>
7:16PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
New IMPACT milestone today.

Don Jr: Our Deadline is TOMORROW. If we don't CRUSH it, we'll lose everything to the Left. 550%-IMPACT to fight for Pres Trump! Donate:
9:31AM

OFFICIAL NOTICE

Pres Trump is going to LAUNCH his new social media, so we EXTENDED your 500% IMPACT for 1 more HR to CRUSH our goal >>
10:01AM

You hit the JACKPOT!

End-of-Month 550% Impact = UNLOCKED! Offer expires at MIDNIGHT. Claim NOW:
12:20PM

PAYMENT INCOMPLETE

You haven't claimed your END-OF-MONTH offer.

Pres. Trump: Don't you want the 550%-IMPACT I gave you? Hurry:
12:20PM

Pres Trump: Don, texted you. 1 DAY until our deadline & I'm texting AGAIN. We're short of our End-of-Month goal. 550%-IMPACT. Donate:
3:31PM

**WE'RE FALLING BEHIND**

We cannot let the LEFT outraise us.

Pres. Trump is looking at your donor status soon. Claim 550%-IMPACT NOW:
6:16PM

DID YOU SEE?

President Trump announced the LAUNCH of his NEW SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. Are you going to join? ACT >>
7:01PM

DiD yOu SeE?

Pres Trump: I've texted a lot but I need you now more than ever. Our End-of-Month Deadline is TOMORROW. HURRY! Donate for 550%-IMPACT:
7:46PM

Pres Trump's at the BIG Baseball Game in Atlanta TONIGHT. Are you watching?

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Claim your FREE SHIRT now:
8:13PM

My parents dragged me to a baseball game once when I was pretty little. Time froze. In all dead seriousness, the universe glitched and time froze. Nobody on the field ever moved. Nobody in the stands moved. I didn't know that nothing was moving. I didn't think. I was just stuck thoughtlessly staring at a still image for what might have been a million years. Mortal minds are not meant to be here that long. Our memory can only handle so much. I will never be normal again.

No I am not watching another baseball game.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You were a kid so thus were sober and there's your problem - baseball is best viewed wasted. heh

Top Bottom